I had a great time with my sister walking through the green yards, gardens and plazas of this tidy campus. It has a good bit of lakefront, so it would be a perfect place to bring a picnic lunch. We were there on a rainy and very quiet Sunday, adding to the allure. Some buildings were open and we could ...
Restaurants near Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus
- 10.21 mi0.21 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus2 reviews
Very limited menu but eat right on the lake!
- 20.98 mi0.98 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus2 reviews
I'm a Rogers Park girl and this is a Rogers Park staple. The Heartland Cafe, located just across the street from the Lunt exit at the Morse Red Line stop is a glorious blend of fresh foods and hippie culture. Everyone here is super laid back, the service is friendly but also you understand that these people are just the ...Popular withVegetarian
- 30.99 mi
- 40.97 mi0.97 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus2 reviews
Decent pizza, I really like that they sell gluten free crust! They don't skimp on the toppings and they are BYOB! Every time I've been here I've been friendly and helpful. If it wasn't so out of the way from my house I would definitely frequent here more often.
- 50.44 mi
- 60.99 mi
- 70.34 mi0.34 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus
This is my go-to brunch place in the Edgewater neighborhood. Chicago is a city FULL of great brunch spots, but I like this one because it's nestled right off of the Granville Redline stop, so it's super easy to get to if you're staying downtown. The food is really eclectic and they mix flavors like the pros do. With both ...
- 80.65 mi
- 90.87 mi
- 100.9 mi0.9 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus1 review
This Edgewater hole in the wall is a neighborhood gem despite its elusive location. There is no big signage and you have to take steps down to the entrance since it is in a basement. However, upon entering you should find someone preparing homemade masa or grilling large circles of it for their huaraches. These are essentially an open-faced meal ...
- 110.84 mi0.84 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus1 review
Nutella Kangaroos. What's a kangaroo, you ask? It's a cross between a donut and a cupcake in consistency and is shaped like a muffin. Oh, and it's stuffed with nutella. They're baked in house at this sweet place. The Growling Rabbit is the cafe attached to the bake shop and they serve a variety of really hearty meals for breakfast, ...Popular withVegetarian
- 120.57 mi0.57 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus1 review
Great Thai, sushi, and ambiance! The Indie Salad is scrumptious and they have the best curry in the city! Indoor and outdoor seating; they offer drinks or BYOB. About 3 blocks away. The only and best Thai place you need to visit while you're here!
- 130.55 mi0.55 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus1 review
- 140.88 mi0.88 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus1 review
We went to Peru in August and waited until October to try this place so as not to give it a mediocre review based on having recently eaten Peruvian food in Peru. We didn't need to wait. It was so tasty. It's located in a mini strip mall of sorts on Clark Street in Rogers Park, and the clientele range ...
- 150.77 mi0.77 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus1 review
The food from this place is fantastic. My favorite is the 'Runaway Potato' which is a type of spicy potato stew served over rice. For those vegetarians that enjoy a good veggie dog, the 'Notdog' is served on a bun with relish, ketchup and mustard. Fantastic!Popular withVegetarianSpiritualGreen
- 160.96 mi0.96 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus
Kind of pricy, but so friendly! They're kind of slow in the mornings, but the staff is personable and accommodating. Their pesto mayo is the bomb, and they make some pretty tasty sandwiches. I don't like that they rarely ever have the ingredients (aka bread) to make the sandwiches early in the morning. Sometimes I like to kill two birds ...
- 170.99 mi0.99 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus1 review
Starbucks coffee....need I say more? ;)
- 184.41 mi
- 194.67 mi
- 202.0 mi2.0 mi from Loyola University Chicago Lake Shore Campus11 reviews
This was once a speakeasy and you can still see the bullet holes in the wall if you look carefully. A must-visit for great jazz and the ambience you dream of when you think of old Chicago.Popular withHistoryNightlifeLocal