Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 50%Budget Travelers
User Reviews (1 Review)
- Luana Kai ResortFirst to ReviewSep 14, 2013
traveling with a child and I am guessing t=not wanting to spend big bucks staying at the high end resorts, I would recommend the Luana Kai in Kihei. Beautiful pool, family friendly resort right on the ocean. The very best beach for kids is Baby Beach just outside of Paia...no big surf to contend with. Charley young beach in Kihei is also very nice with a sandy bottom and fairly shallow quit aways out..morning there are beautiful and quiet. All the South shore beaches such as Sugar Beach, Charley Young and the Kam beaches are far less crowded than the West side which is Lahaina, Kahana and Napili. As for places to eat, for the price, the south side wins! Stella Blues and the Kihei Cafe are great and for fast simple local food Da Kitchen is the place to go.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Outstanding!199 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- FoodFood is to die for. 90% of guests enjoyed it.
- PriceGreat price. 83% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 81% satisfied guests.