Luang Prabang Hotels
- Ban Vatnong, Sakkaline Road, Luang Prabang 722, LaosRanked #1 overall in Luang Prabang hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
I didn't stay in this cozy hotel but had dinner. I must say the Laotian food was delicious and authentic! It was a perfect dinner set as I enjoyed every...Popular with
- 221 02 Sisavangvathana Road, Luang Prabang, LaosRanked #2 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
With spotless, tiled rooms and excellent bathrooms in a good location in a heritage house just off of LPB's main drag, Kinnaly is an outstanding budget guesthouse. Staff are friendly...Popular with
- 22/13 North Road, Ban Naviengkham PDR, Luang Prabang, LaosRanked #3 overall in Luang Prabang hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
One thing stands out about this hotel is the service. The staff was friendly and helpful. Location was excellent and the food was delicious (kudos to the Chef). Try the...
- 59/4 Soukkaseum Rd., Baan Vatsan, Luang PrabangRanked #4 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
I was in Southeast Asia for a month this summer, and Villa Nagara in Luang Prabang was my favorite hotel/guesthouse of the trip. Location is fantastic- this place is a...
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
Good location,reasonable price.
- 614 Sukkaserm St | Ban Kili, Luang Prabang, LaosRanked #7 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
Our favorite place to stay In Luang Prabang. Great location, just a 5 minute walk to everything. Nice balcony with a view of the river that you can spend your...Popular with
- Kingkitsalath Road | Ban Khily, Luang Prabang 0, LaosRanked #6 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
I stayed there last month and I loved it. It's located in the quiet part of the world heritage peninsula of Luang Prabang. The rooms have everything you need, plus...Popular with
- Rue Chao Fa Ngum | Banthatluang, Luang Prabang, LaosRanked #8 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
It's a former royal residence transformed to a boutique hotel. The hotel has a spa for those interested. However, the most important advantage of the place is that it is...
- 9Luang Prabang, LaosRanked #10 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
Just across the Nam Khan river from where we stayed at Villa Nagara, Dyen Sabai is an atmospheric restaurant and bar with some really good Lao food. Depending on the...
- 1037 Khunsua Rd., Luang Prabang, LaosRanked #9 overall in Luang Prabang hotels1 review
Lovely place for the price. There are actually two guest houses one with smaller rooms and wet showers and one with bigger rooms and proper bathtub showers. We stayed in...