Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
User Reviews (2 Reviews)
- Lucia LodgeMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 1Feb 20, 2014
Great small restaurant on the ocean side of rout 1. They are known for their fish and chips and have great view on the ocean when you get (or ask) for a window table. In case you are traveling with kids they don't have a kids menu or anything that sounds like kids food.Recommended for:Outdoor Enthusiasts
- Lucia LodgeFirst to ReviewOct 19, 2013
These cabins perched precariously (or so it seems when you first see them) on the side of Hwy 1 look like an idyllic place to hide away for the weekend. But rates are sky-high for what you get, and not all of the simple motel-style units are well-kept. If you're heading north, keep driving to the riverside cabins further north in the heart of Big Sur for better-value lodgings.Recommended for:Family Travelers
Outstanding!101 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. Highly appreciated by 93% of guests.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 74% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Service74% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGood location. 70% of guests mentioned it positively.