Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Spiritual Seekers
- 66%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Lumeria MauiMember ofBackpackersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11First to ReviewSep 16, 2013
Lumeria is Maui's hidden gem on the north shore. The property is a refurbished pineapple plantation dorm and master interior designer Xorin Balbes (Temple Home) has done a remarkable job keeping the historic charm but infusing the space with luxurious and tranquil decor. There are only about 25 rooms and guests are offered yoga or numerous health and wellness programs, as Lumeria is an educational retreat center. It is not on the water but just minutes away from the hippie charm of Paia and world renowned north shore surf breaks. They also offer juice cleanses with juice expert Craig King. Visit www.lumeriamaui.com to see what programs are taking place and schedule your Maui getaway asap. This place is where you can rest your soul and experience a more peaceful stay that at some of the more crowded resorts.
Excellent!40 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel100% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel Building83% said the facilities were very new.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 72%.