Rosa-Luxemburg-Strasse 9-13, 10178 Berlin, Germany
See Room Choices:
Member Reviews (1)
Fair700 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Location95% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
- Service78% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building72% said the facilities were very new.
- RoomOnly 69% said rooms were big enough.
Lux11 is a member of design hotels.situated in berlins pulsating and hip central district ofmitte amongst creative and chic fashion shops trendy mediaagencies and a myriad of culinary locations the 72 roomlux11 was open in summer 2005 the renowned londonarchitect team silvestrin salmaso has elegantly fused thisstylish modern structure with historic setting interiorsoriented towards hospitality spaciousness and comfort thelux11 open plan guest rooms provide natural scenery in tonesof chinese green gleaming bleached wood furniture andfittings the in house beauty salon allows for variousdegrees of styling before heading out into the fray aroomy bustling hip restaurant and chill out bar withitalian asian fusion cuisine provides guests on the hop withfresh fast healthy dishes the lux11 offers own cozylounge for whiling away the afternoon opening hours ofreception monday friday from 7am to 10pm cet duringweekends and bank holidays from 9am to 5pm cet at allother times reception is unmanned emergency contactavailable