I was awestruck when I first saw this place at night, with the beam of light firing up into the sky. If you're visiting the strip, it's worth checking out, for sure.
Things to do near Luxor Las Vegas for Vegetarian
- 10.24 mi0.24 mi from Luxor Las Vegas12 reviews
Wow, this was quite the spectacle. A perfect choice for my sisters bachelorette party! We had so much fun drinking jello shots, and could not keep our eyes off these aussie boys. They were great entertainers, and were very interactive. My sister got to hug one of them and was obsessing the whole night. A really fun attraction for any ...Popular with
- 20.07 mi
- 30.24 mi3950 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.24 mi from Luxor Las Vegas14 reviews
This was a fantastic live show with talent and singing that rivaled the Disney blockbuster animated movie in pure entertainment joy, however, sadly, it has gone dark.Popular with
- 40.11 miKing Arthur's Arena - Excalibur 3850 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 891090.11 mi from Luxor Las Vegas18 reviews
This is the show to spend your money on. The dinner is very good. The horses and riders are amazing! The woman get the audience participating and it is a grand time! It truly takes you back in time. I have been twice and look forward to going again with the grandsons.Popular with
- 50.23 mi
- 60.07 mi3900 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89119-10040.07 mi from Luxor Las Vegas12 reviews
Waah, what's the point of an ancient Egyptian-themed casino hotel without a little homage to ancient Egypt? The property has scads of square footage. As if any Vegas visitors are going to actually visit the real Tomb in the Valley of the Kings. We went through the exhibit once when we got free tix with a Luxor package deal, and ...Popular with
- 70.21 mi3950 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV 891190.21 mi from Luxor Las Vegas7 reviews
Mix Lounge is a beautiful space at the top of Mandalay Bay's THEhotel, providing brilliant views and fancy drinks. It's definitely a scene, and several of my other friends had to pay to get in. I'm not sure how they discriminated on whom to charge. Maybe I was lucky that I was standing around our female friends upon entering. Drinks ...Popular with
- 80.01 mi
- 90.03 mi3645 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.03 mi from Luxor Las Vegas5 reviews
A spa day at Qua is definitely in order if you need to detox, relax and recharge in Vegas! It's $45 to use their incredible spa facilities which include a Tepidarium pool, with warm mineral-enriched waters, steamroom, Arctic Room, hot Caldarium pool and a waterfall. The spa itself is one of the most gorgeous ones I've ever been to, and ...Popular with
- 100.17 mi
- 110.17 mi3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, CA0.17 mi from Luxor Las Vegas4 reviews
This is a fun show in the Luxor, in the same smaller Atrium theater that Carrot Top does his prop based comedy. The show is at 10:30pm, and is a great cabaret show for adults. The 8 gorgeous and talented female dancers can do all sorts of classic dance routines wearing all sorts of costumes. But mostly, these costumes either ...
- 120.15 mi3930 Las Vegas Blvd,South, Las Vegas, Nevada0.15 mi from Luxor Las Vegas3 reviews
Featured on Travel Channel, this bar completely made of ice (ice bar, ice drinking glasses, ice seats, ice tables, ice luge, ice sculptures, etc.) is a must see! Hanging out in an ice cave bar in the middle of desert is a surreal experience. It's a small intimate bar experience like no other. The staff is great and everyone at ...Popular with
- 130.07 mi
- 140.22 mi
- 150.21 mi3950 Las Vegas Fwy, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.21 mi from Luxor Las Vegas1 review
Moorea Beach Club at the Mandalay is one of two "adults only" pool scenes. They have a DJ playing, drinks flowing, and tops are optional for women (though plenty of women did retain their tops). Like most of Vegas, it's a bit cheesy, but if you want to escape the family scene it's a good option. There's not much shade ...Popular with
- 160.22 miCaesars Palace3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV 891090.22 mi from Luxor Las Vegas2 reviews
Update on August 19 2012 this place is closed for repairs. This a free show at the Forum Shop Caesars Palace that talk about the gods and what it a party should be like.
- 170.16 mi
- 180.15 mi
- 190.07 mi
- 200.1 mi3930 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.1 mi from Luxor Las Vegas1 review
I happen to like this Urban Outfitter a lot because Urban Outfitter is usually associated with how dirty and messy it is and the employees at this one really takes time to keep it clean! The sale section is typically smaller since this is one of the smaller Urban Outfitter stores on the strip but its so easy to navigate ...