Luxor Las Vegas

3900 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119

Great hotel. Loved the layout of the place. Easy to Navigate. Great Shows also. GREAT STAFF

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesBudget

Things to do near Luxor Las Vegas

Monkey Bar

0.25 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

Stylish cocktail lounge inside the new SLS hotel. Well-removed from the chaos of the casino. A good place to relax and pretend you aren't actually in Vegas.

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersNightlife

Moorea Beach Club

0.21 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

Moorea Beach Club at the Mandalay is one of two "adults only" pool scenes. They have a DJ playing, drinks flowing, and tops are optional for women (though plenty of women did retain their tops). Like most of Vegas, it's a bit cheesy, but if you want to escape the family scene it's a good option. There's not much shade ...

Popular withNightlifeTrendsters

In Search of the Obelisk

0.07 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

I hope this thing isn't still around. I went on this years ago and it was not fun or entertaining. You go into this elevator thing and it falls down the shaft, then there's a second part of the ride where you fly around and… it was not very memorable. Skip it if it's still around.

Ri Ra Irish Pub

0.15 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

Came recommended to us via football forums as a good place to catch a European game in the states.

Popular withAdventure

Aurora

0.03 mi from Luxor Las Vegas
    Popular withTrendstersLocalNightlife

Lush Cosmetics

0.09 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

This Lush is in the south end of the Strip, in the shopping mall that is built between the Excalibur Hotel and the Mandalay Bay Resort Hotels. You can find a similar set-up to your local Lush store, where fragrant soaps and cosmetics that look like and are presented as food and candy items are presented in a casual, fun ...

The Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign

0.88 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

You simply can't go to Vegas without getting a Facebook profile picture taken with this iconic sign, located just south of the Mandalay Bay. And the best part? It's free! If you've got a car, park in the small lot that can be accessed if you are traveling south on Las Vegas Boulevard.

Popular withLocalBudgetTrendsters

New York New York: The Roller Coaster

0.43 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

It's cool to look at and it brings some excitement to the hotel but this is a no go for me! Totally gave me a brainache afterwards and my ears hurt from bumping side to side on the guard.

Popular withAdventureFamiliesLocal

M&M's World

0.56 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

Great place to take the kids while in Vegas. Fun to take pics with the M&M figures too. If you're walking by and have never been inside it's worth a 10 minute stroll through the store.

Popular withFamiliesFoodiesTrendsters

Lion Habitat -- CLOSED

0.43 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

Update as of August 18 2012 MGM Hotel has closed the exhibit down. Just to see the MGM Hotel is great but the loins are avalable, just walk by and that is it, but it's free and accessible.

Popular withLocalBudgetOutdoor

Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub

0.97 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

Ive been to the Marquee both during the day for the pool party and at night; I had an amazing time in both settings. I will always stay at the Cosmo from now on just because of the Marquee.

Popular withNightlifeTrendstersLuxury

Shark Reef

0.26 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

It's the closest thing to a zoo your going to get in Vegas. Love the hands on area and the jelly fish. Little spendy.

Popular withFamiliesAdventureGreen

World of Coca-Cola

0.59 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

Nothing but coca-cola! Obviously that's why you'd go here, but it amazes me that our culture can make a museum out of a soda drink. Still, the history and "vintage" feel everywhere is enjoyable, as are the souvenirs for collectors.

Popular withFamiliesHistoryBudget

Cirque du Soleil - KA

0.59 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

KA was my first Cirque show so I didn't know exactly what I was in for, but it started out kind of slow and I found myself wondering if there'd be any of the crazy stuff I was expecting. (Not that I knew what that "crazy stuff" was; I just wanted it to be crazy.) Luckily the action picked up ...

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesDesign

Miracle Mile Shops

0.97 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

Plenty of shops to shop at and several eateries. Has an awesome modern look! I love the big beautiful chandelier!

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersFamilies

Cirque du Soleil - Zumanity

0.45 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

AMAZING~!!! Honestly. And to think, we almost skipped it because we were tired. Get there early. Sit up front for crowd participation. This blew my mind

Popular withLocalLuxuryDesign

Crystals

0.85 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

We stayed at the Aria so we wandered through the Crystals a lot. Quite like it. It was designed by Daniel Libeskind, the same architect who designed the new section of the Royal Ontario Museum on Bloor Street in Toronto, Canada. I much prefer the design of Crystals because it's more inviting. Also, there are some wonderful retailers within the ...

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersBusiness

Fat Tuesday

0.43 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

I don't know what else to say but YUM! I love a great place to eat and they have it all. I love southern and Cajun and they have it. It's a can't miss, and I go there every time I'm in Vegas. Best place in town.

Popular withBudgetFoodiesLocal

Wet Republic

0.43 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

If you want dancing, great music, and a substitute for Rehab since they are only open on Sundays, YOU HAVE TO COME HERE! At first, when we arrived, we were able to nab some discount passes from one of the Wet Republic peeps out there, hey, 4th of July right?, Once we arrived we were checked and they made sure ...

Popular withTrendstersNightlife

Haze Nightclub Las Vegas

0.84 mi from Luxor Las Vegas

The nightclub is about a year old. For being Aria's flagship night club, the experience is okay. If you are heading there and are looking to get a table, I would request getting one near the dance floor or up top on the second level near the bar on the right side of the club. Overall, any club in Las ...

Popular withNightlife