Luxor Las Vegas

3900 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89119

LGBT

Kristi Owens-Smith
    2 Jul 05, 2012

Customer service was not up to my standards! They had our reservation screwed up, so everyday for four days straight, they locked us out of our room!

Tali Manouki

One of my favorite casinos on the Strip...mainly because I love the Egyptian theme and feel of the place and the casino floor isn't too distracting. They also have a great nightclub onsite, LAX.

Muriel Barthome
    3 Jul 04, 2012

Not so bad, for the price!!
    Swimming pool and a large buffet for the breakfast(not inclued)
    Book on line, for good prices

Hannah Anderson

We asked for any specials/upgrade specials when we checked in and were upgraded to a room with an in suite Jacuzzi for free!! (Hotel tip, do that everywhere!) Great room and view. A little far from the strip and most of the "action" for my taste, but we had a great experience.

Michael Baker
    2 Jul 04, 2012

This place is really falling apart. I heard a rumor that it was going to be leveled and replaced.

Ziv Tarsi
    3 Jul 04, 2012

The Luxor is a beautiful hotel from the outside, built with a really cool concept in mind, but that's all I can say for it, otherwise it is just another Vegas hotel, nothing much special.

Natalia Contreras-Brown
    3 Jul 04, 2012

great for location and decent room for the price. Luxor is perfect for a spontaneous weekend trip.

Kevin Cheng
    3 Jul 04, 2012

Getting older and a little past its prime these days. The rooms are kind of funky with the slanted walls and the elevators too. It's fun to visit to see the distinctive theme and architecture but not a particularly good place to stay at.

Veronica Sartori
    2 Jul 04, 2012

I've been here a number of times, and although it's still a classic, with the number of options, I certainly wouldn't pick Luxor over others unless it was a complete deal. You can find good deals at Monte Carlo and sometimes TI, for a much better quality of hotel.

Talula Cartwright

All of the hotels in Las Vegas have their own appeal. I like the Luxor because it's at the end of the line for the little train that goes to all the other hotels and casinos so I can keep things organized in my mind. Las Vegas is a very confusing place. I have friends in Vegas so I never rent a car. The middle of the Luxor is open, so every room opens out into the open area.

Lorrie M
    3 Jul 04, 2012

I have mixed feelings about the Luxor because the first of a 3 night stay, they ran out of the room that we were booked for so we were upgraded to a bedroom suite in the towers (not the pyramid) and this made such a huge difference.

The bathroom and shower was a little weird, I definitely felt like I was in some kind of pyramid despite not being in the pyramid of the Luxor, because everything was dark and mysterious and twists and turns and tunnels. Yes I am talking about the bathroom. I just got this strange feeling from the whole place that I didn't quite like.

But then, our short upgrade was over and we were promptly returned to the Luxor pyramid room. The Pyramid rooms are quite a bit older, stranger, have a slant, and makes very poor use of space in the room. The room is dimly lit, it's got random stains in places I'd rather not know why, and it just seems overall kind of on the old side.

If my only experience was staying in the pyramid, I probably wouldn't come back especially for the price. However, if you get a chance to stay in the towers, it's not too bad. Just don't get lost in the bathroom.

Cindy Chen
    2 Jul 04, 2012

Sleeping in a tomb is just not my cup of tea. My brother's family stayed here one year and I tagged along, well, let's just say that the pyramid shaped space makes the whole room arrangement weird. Also, I'm slightly afraid of heights and the slanted walls make the whole experience just that much more claustrophobic.

eywu
    2 Jul 04, 2012

The Luxor really wasn't for me. Although it was a novel idea way back when it opened ... it's never been a great hotel to stay at. The rooms are just weirdly shaped ... and if you've got the "asian superstitions" like I do from time to time ... I really don't like the idea of sleeping in a tomb. The only time I really ever head over to the Luxor nowadays is for a show or for the poker room. Both very good.

• Luxor Las VegasPro 2014
    Rhia R.
    3 Jul 04, 2012

I used their Get To The Point promotion for my room reservation for a Pacquiao fight weekend and got a sweet deal on a room for 3 nights. It had a pretty good view, and we didn't hear any noise from the rooms next to us, only when people were passing through the hallway. I love using the valet when I'm in Vegas, and Luxor's is pretty darn quick. No need to hand your ticket to the staff anymore, just scan it on a machine and wait a few minutes for your car to arrive. The best thing about this hotel is that it has both a tram and walkways to Mandalay and Excalibur. Choices are always good to have, especially now that the weather's cooling down significantly. I even got a message from the hotel about staying an additional night for somewhere between $50 - $60. Very tempting, but 3 nights was more than enough for me. I've stayed here 3 times so far, and the chances of coming back are very likely.

JohnMichael
    3 Jul 04, 2012

I don't know too much about the service there - my friends took care of all of that. The only thing I was to do was to show up and add fuel to the fire that was the party. The hotel itself, judging from what I recall from the party - the room was nothing special other than the fact that it could hold a dozen plus people including alcohol. ;D The inclinator things were alright. I have to admit that the place is confusing - not that I really care at that point. Not many things matter when under the influence and surrounded by a bunch of friends. After what seemed like an hour of drunk asking we finally found our way to the front. Don't ask me how, but somehow we ended up in a limo on the way to Rain. HAHAHAHA! That's good enough for me.

1 star because my friends picked it
    2nd star because they didn't throw us out or have us arrested for lewd behavior
    3 star because they limos out front that took lewd acting fools like ourselves

Raquel
    5 Jul 19, 2013

One of my favorite hotels in Vegas. Such a cool place.

Yuan yao
    5 Mar 21, 2013

WOW

naraek
    5 Mar 08, 2013

The rooms were fantastic and the view was amazing inside and outside!

Lys Francy
    3 Mar 08, 2013

A classic of Las Vegas ....

Fares Fares
    3 Aug 28, 2012

Wouldnt recommend it, very old and it shows

Showing Lowest Prices

Situated near the airport, this Las Vegas resort is also close to Bali Hai Golf Club and Thomas and Mack Center. Another nearby attraction is Sands Expo Convention Center.

Features.
Dining options at Luxor Hotel and Casino include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include

... read more
beauty services and a hair salon. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Las Vegas property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a casino, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café.

Guestrooms.
Bathrooms feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and complimentary newspapers. Televisions have video game consoles and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic check out, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.

Notifications and Fees:

• There are no room charges for children 10 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.

The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.

• Resort fee: US$ 15.00 per room, per night
Hotel resort fee inclusions:
  • Use of fitness center or health club
  • Internet access
  • Newspaper
  • Phone calls
  • Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change.

Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.

• Business Center