Restaurants near Luxury one bedroom with private patio
- 610.61 miVia del Governo Vecchio 12, Rome 00186, Italy0.61 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio2 reviews
Overrated, bad service and expensive!Popular with
- 620.62 mi
- 630.59 mi
- 640.63 miLargo di Torre Argentina, 1, Rome, Italy0.63 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio1 review
- 650.57 miVia del Governo Vecchio, 87, Roma, Italia0.57 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio
This place is amazing, a definite find. Authentic, fresh and delicious Italian food in a quirky and kitsch environment. Theres a bicycle parked outside,a quirky old refrigerator is used to store the menus, great art on the walls. Its not too far from Campo de Fiori and by far the best restaurant we found. The squid we ordered as an ...
- 660.49 miVicolo Della Luce 2, Rome0.49 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio1 review
- 670.5 miVia dei Banchi Vecchi 130, 00186 Rome, Italy0.5 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio1 review
This restaurant in the Campo de Fiori area has a cool minimalist contemporary look amidst the jigsaw puzzle of medieval streets in the area. The room is so minimalist, the door to the washrooms blended into the wall. The one Michelin star was well deserved. Many of the essentially Italian dishes are lightly infused with Japanese touches such as seared ...Popular with
- 680.3 miPiazza di San Cosimato 61-62, Rome 00153, Italy0.3 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio1 review
Absolutely the best gelato in Rome...no joke! The tiramisu and amarena flavors were the bomb. For the wee ones, the nutella is an excellent choice. Enjoy your cones in the park right down the street.
- 690.62 miVia del Teatro Pace 32, Rome 00186 Italy0.62 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio1 review
It's like pizza in panino form. You order a pizza bianca (white pizza) and they fill it with a number of stuffings. I had their house pizza, and it was filled with artichoke, smoked cheese, ham and "fish sauce," which was some creamy, delicious concoction. The price was only 3,50 euros and it was more than enough to fill me ...Popular with
- 700.33 mi
- 710.58 miVia del Governo Vecchio, 72 00186 Roma, Italia0.58 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio
Mimi e Coco is a little wine bar tucked behind Piazza Novona. It's not the most inexpensive place in Rome, but for being RIGHT in the middle of the tourist track it's not absurd. They've got a lovely wine list with all kinds of offerings (Italian and otherwise), with great small plates (my favorite is baked potatoes, cherry tomatoes and ...
- 720.52 miLargo del Pallaro, 15, Rome 00186 Italy0.52 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio
Paola and Giovanni Fazi have been serving Roman comfort food for over forty years. It's a fixed menu, a full Roman lunch. Paula's homemade potato chips, are justly famous, crisp and chewy with a taste of fresh olive oil. "What you eat the kitchen decides." This is a charming, informal Roman eatery and the proprietors have been dedicated to the ...
- 730.49 miPiazza della Cancelleria 80-81, Rome 00186 Italy0.49 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio
I had wanted to visit this joint for years and finally found a chance to on a recent trip to Rome. Mamma mia, was I happy to have finally made it. The mixed antipasto includes a fabulous fava and pecorino torta, as well as the creamy mozzarella burrata and a panzanella (tangy bread salad). Meanwhile, the squid soup was divine, ...Popular with
- 740.84 mi
- 750.36 mi
- 760.53 miVia dei Baullari 5/7, Rome 00186 Italy0.53 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio
Friendly service and a huge selection of baked goods makes Il Fornaio a great spot for to-go food near the Campo de' Fiori. I picked up some sort of hearty cheese-covered bread and a supplì for 5,84 euros. Obviously my eyes were larger than my stomach, because I was thoroughly stuffed. While it's not the best pizza and supplì around, ...Popular with
- 770.92 miBorgo Pio, 193, Roma, Italia0.92 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio1 review
A jump in the past in this cheap and family restaurant: The two owners are the waiters and their wives cook... just as once! Outdoor seating during springtime/summer. Favorite dish: "carbonara" (typical Roma pasta with bacon and eggs).Popular with
- 780.69 miVia Monterone, 85, Rome 00186 Italy0.69 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio1 review
The setting: the 16th-century Palazzo Lantante della Rovere with its gorgeously frescoed high ceilinged dining room. The food: French (apparently). The entertainment: this is where it all turns a bit surreal - singing nuns, who interrupt the dinner service for some devotional songs. I'm not sure they're real nuns as I saw some of them being met outside by husbands ...
- 790.86 miVia Giovanni Branca 88, Rome 00153 Italy0.86 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio1 review
00100 Pizza is a newer contender to Rome's pizza scene. The pizzeria is unique in that it takes the Roman classic Pizza Bianca and stuffs it with delicious fillings. They also serve delicious suppli' that you simply must try if you happen to be in Testaccio!Popular with
- 800.55 miVia di Santa Maria de' Calderari, 38, 00186 Rome, Italy0.55 mi from Luxury one bedroom with private patio
Hidden in a tiny street in the Jewish quarter, Al Pompiere has been serving Romans for decades. Very reasonable prices for food and wine. You must have the spaghetti carbonara or the amatriciana.