Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 89%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)Write a review
- Lydmar HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 5First to Review
The Lydmar hotel has a very strong point of view that you immediately pick up on as soon as you enter the hotel with a lobby that also serves as an art exhibit with rotating artists. The reception area is beautiful and you feel like you are in the living room of a mansion. The walls are covered with provocative photographs and bookcases are filled with interesting books and objects. The hotel has three kinds of rooms that range from small, medium and large and priced accordingly. Each room has been individually appointed with different artwork, color and décor. While the hotel rooms feel quite expensive, they are also extremely comfortable. The hotel does not have a gym on site, but has a partnership with a gym nearby and all the rooms come with breakfast. The hotel also offers an excellent international restaurant that locals flock to on the weekends and also has an outdoor terrace bar that is open when the weather is nice. The clientele is a group of very stylish, beautiful people that have an appreciation for art.
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Excellent!245 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is recommendable for travelers who want to party.
- This is a wonderful design hotel, as guests say.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel100% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance91% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Room85% were happy with the bathroom.
- Restaurant82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.