To me, compared to other Macy's I have visited, this seemed like a very large jumble sale.
Vacation rentals near Macy's for Green Travelers
- 10.59 mi0.59 mi from Macy's1 review
This apartment was a great place to stay. It is an easy walk to broadway plays, times square, and a large subway train station. Working with the owner was easy. Theater Row Diner and Szechuan Palace are very close and have good food and service.
- 20.97 mi0.97 mi from Macy's1 review
Union Square, Gramercy's Best - Second Ave & 22nd Street!!Popular with
- 32.44 mi2.44 mi from Macy's2 reviews
I really really liked the tripPopular with
- 42.98 mi2.98 mi from Macy's2 reviews
Go visit some second hand shops in Williamsburg and have a nice latte while you´re there. Great place!
- 54.9 mi4.9 mi from Macy's1 review
A beautifully renovated brownstone townhouse in the heart of New York City. The owners were also extremely helpful and sympathetic! We would certainly book the flat again.Popular with
- 63.6 mi3.6 mi from Macy's1 review
- 73.17 mi3.17 mi from Macy's1 review
Perfect for us - Two adults and one child, there for business and sightseeing. Nothing too fancy or "frilly", just basic but secure and clean digs tastefully furnished in a nice neighborhood and VERY handy to Manhattan subway. All for a fair price...
- 83.06 mi3.06 mi from Macy's1 review
We have three apartments in our Williamsburg home at 19 Conselyea St. Brooklyn NY 11211. The GARDEN, the PARLOR and the WILLIAMSBURG.
- 93.17 mi3.17 mi from Macy's1 review
Our 2nd Floor Parlor Apt
- 1018.42 mi18.42 mi from Macy's1 review
WOW, really !! I din't think I could get so much for so little. this house is amazing and it should be at list $ 1,000 per day, I'm happy that owner is not a greed person and just want a little money to help him paying the high cost of property tax and the mortgage. we Stayed at this ...
- 1110.66 mi10.66 mi from Macy's1 review
Great accommodations in a lovely neighborhood, central to many attractions.Popular with