Macy's Union Square
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 96%Luxury Travelers
- 76%Business Travelers
- 51%History Buffs
- 51%Local Culture
- 51%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (32)
- Macy's Union SquareAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9Nov 09, 2013
Huge Macy's that includes small cafes inside as well! Shop till you drop in Macy's and other stores in Union Square as well.
- Macy's Union SquareMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesWellness+ 3Aug 13, 2013
Located in the heart of the city, only a few minutes away from Market St. and Union Square.
There's a wide variety of things to buy and the price are reasonable. You may stumble upon some quite generous offers, like the one for the "visitors"!
- Macy's Union SquareMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Mar 30, 2013
Seven levels to shop in....need i say more? No, but i will! Find your floor, be there for hours! Well kept, very neat, love their food court, love that they have cheesecake factory and burger bar! Shop, eat, shop, eat! :D
- Macy's Union SquareMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2Dec 24, 2012
The commercial and tourist center of San Francisco! You surrounded by Macy's, Nike, and Tiffany's. There is usually some sort of public display here. During Christmas, there is a huge tree that's parked right in the middle of Union Square. It's also a great starting point to do some window shopping.
- Macy's Union SquareMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 2Jul 05, 2012
Get ready for some serious shopping because I'm sure you will likely get lost on the 8 various floors here full of a great selection of clothes, shoes, accessories, housewares, and places to eat. This Macy's location has 2 restaurants on the 7th and 8th floors (Burger Bar and Cheesecake Factory) and a small food court in the basement. So when you feel a need for some food, no need for you to leave Macy's since it's all in the same building.
- Macy's Union SquareMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Jul 05, 2012
One of the best places to shop around Union Sq. even if you're only window shopping. Atop Macy's there's Cheescake factory resturant and when you're taking a break from shopping, grab a table for some coffee and enjoy the view of Union Square.