The lobster ravioli, beef carpaccio and lamb rack are all delicious. Very laid back atmosphere, extremely pleasant staff. The drinks were OK. I'd suggest wine over cocktails.
Restaurants near Madame Janette
- 10.08 mi0.08 mi from Madame Janette5 reviews
Great beach bar and restaurant. Lots of shade, lounge chairs, showers, children's playground, beach tennis courts. Lots of fun.Popular withNightlifeFamilies
- 20.08 mi0.08 mi from Madame Janette4 reviews
Below average. You can eat much better meals in a much better atmosphere on the island. Skip this one.
- 30.15 mi0.15 mi from Madame Janette3 reviews
The beach dinning is very romantic and there is great mood lighting everywhere. The food was great and the live music was perfect for the setting. Going back every time we visit!
- 40.08 mi0.08 mi from Madame Janette2 reviews
The best pizza--thin and just melts in your mouth!!
- 50.08 mi0.08 mi from Madame Janette2 reviews
The food was great and very fresh. There is inside and beachside seating. Sitting on the beach was very nice. The restaurant had live music but the beach club next door was a little louder. Service and food was great!
- 60.08 mi0.08 mi from Madame Janette1 review
best Carpaccio - best Tenderloin
- 70.15 mi0.15 mi from Madame Janette1 review
The perfect restaurant/ bar in Aruba. Perfect fit for foodies and fantastic hospitality. A really good choice for dinner.
- 80.08 mi0.08 mi from Madame Janette1 review
We had a great time there. The drinks were awesome and so was the food. Sitting right there next to the ocean and looking down into the clear blue water was amazing. By the way while looking down into the water we were able to see three puffer fish swim by just before we sat down for lunch.
- 90.99 mi0.99 mi from Madame Janette18 reviews
This has been one of our favorite restaurants on the island. Their entire menu is fabulous and the atmosphere is great. They have everything from steak to seafood. They book up very quickly, so it is best to make reservations before you arrive on the island. The restaurant is only about 5 minutes from the house.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 100.45 mi
- 112.85 mi
- 122.49 mi2.49 mi from Madame Janette7 reviews
A very small locally owned fish restaurant that is consistently fabulous! You must reserve here as it is so small. There is zero ambience here, it is in a strip shopping mall, but the food makes up for it. The portions are huge, and if you like ceviche, this is the place for you - they have a wonderful ceviche ...Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBusiness
- 132.02 mi2.02 mi from Madame Janette
This is a really lovely, old fashioned restaurant in Aruba. It is in an old house with a gorgeous courtyard for outdoor dining. It is quite romantic and probably not the place of choice for smaller children.Popular withFamiliesLocalFoodies
- 142.32 mi2.32 mi from Madame Janette6 reviews
Great spot that's very popular with the locals. especially on Sundays. They also have a breakfast available with crepes and other local specialties. The escargot and local fish stew were both very tasty. Casual atmosphere, and very fresh fish!Popular withFoodiesLocalBusiness
- 153.41 mi
- 164.46 mi4.46 mi from Madame Janette4 reviews
Great location to enjoy the sunset and offsetting average Italian food. If you don't come for the sunset and are craving Italian, don't make this your destination.
- 171.45 mi1.45 mi from Madame Janette3 reviews
Great place to hang out on the water.
- 183.25 mi3.25 mi from Madame Janette3 reviews
Do you want to reach out and touch Jumbo jets as they land at Queen Beatrix airport. This bar has the best cocktails and sits out on a promontory in the Harbor that is directly in the path of the jets as they descend - freaky and fun!
- 194.16 mi4.16 mi from Madame Janette2 reviewsPopular withAdventureBudgetLocal
- 202.03 mi2.03 mi from Madame Janette2 reviews
Lunch or Dinner - this is a great place (ocean view) with excellent Chef and delicius meals (excellent pricing)