Madame Tussauds Las Vegas

3377 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109

Spiritual Seekers
    Ryan Windsor (Reserve123)
    5 Jul 02, 2014

This is a fun experience for families and groups of all ages. I enjoyed my time here, and have some funny photos as the result. This museum is attached to the Venetian Hotel and Resort.

Re becca
    5 Apr 11, 2014

I been wanting to go to Madame Tussauds since FOREVER! Ive walked past it plenty of times in Hollywood but I always felt that the price was a little too much to see a bunch of Wax people! So, when i got the opportunity for a chance to check it out in Vegas i jumped for it automatically!

Located on the side of Venetian is where this Wax museum stood, and at $30 per adult you get 4 levels of fun including a 4D movie at the very end!

Upon walking in you are greeted by flashing parazzi and than it led you to escalator of stars and thats where the first floor of celebrities were located. Stars were scattered everywhere and the photoops starts! Our favorite floor was the Musician floor, it allowed a interactive stage where you actually can pick a song and sing on a elevated stage where Waxed Simon Cowell was seated. After your done singing you actually get judged by Mr. Cowell!
    There were also a green room spot where you can pose like Michael Jackson!
    Than to add icing on the cake was the 4D movie with the marvel characters and I absolutely loved it, I am not much of cartoons but really that was pretty awesome!

I think the $30 was actually worth everything, just check out the pictures!

Rodney S
    4 Apr 12, 2014

I got waxed!

And it was fantastic!

I've been having an inclination to head out to LA to visit Grauman's Chinese Theater & Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum for awhile now. While in Vegas, we had time to kill so we decided to check out Madame Tussaud's Las Vegas. I used Tix4Tonight to purchase ticket vouchers for $18/piece, saving myself cash money, which is hard to do when you're in Vegas. Here's the lowdown-

I had such a good time! The resemblance of the wax figures to their real-life counterparts vary from spot-on to roughly vague. Here, posing & touching are encouraged. Check out my Yelp page for some of the pics I took. Some I didn't post were a bit on the raunchy side (Fergie & Jenna Jameson, I apologize for my actions that day). I'm not interested in Nascar/Indy Car racing, so that wing didn't appeal to me & I didn't check out the Scream Haunted House wing. There was a plethora of wax figures, some w/ props that patrons can use when posing for the camera. Celebs vary from Tony Bennett & Dean Martin to Katy Perry & 2pac. Everyone of all ages should get a kick out of the celebs featured here. There weren't too many people when I was there, so it felt like I had free run of the place, which I gleefully took advantage of.

To reiterate, I had a blast visiting Madame Tussaud's Las Vegas. I look forward to visiting the LA location to see whom they have exhibited there. I remember the old Hollywood Wax Museum that used to be open in Buena Park, and MT blows that out of the water. I recommend everyone come by and check out Madame Tussaud's for themselves. You won't regret it!

Good times!

Kim Yamashiro
    4 Jan 14, 2013

Fun place to go if you want to take a break from gambling. The wax figurines are so real looking, it will have you amazed. Take lots of pictures!!

Sarah Kelley
    5 Dec 24, 2012

Such a fun place and you can really interact with the figures. There is a corny "scary" area that is not scary at all. Look for discounted tickets in the freebie Las Vegas magazines that are in every hotel, shop, and everywhere else. Souvenir photography is also highly encouraged, so bring your cameras!

Linda Hoefer

Interesting and the figures were realistic. I thought it was a bit expensive for what you got, but I've been there several times. I was even in bed with Hugh Hefner!?

Yvonne Connell

I loved Madam Tussauds it was great interacting with the celeb wax figures well worth the visit this is the third museum I have been too and it's one of the better more realistic , then Bangkoks one and San Fransisco , so far that's all I can go by love it. Love Las Vegas.

Lolo Marie

My first and only trip to a wax museum. We really enjoyed going here soon after it opened in Las Vegas, not very busy at the time. It was fun to see what celebrities would actually look like in person next to you. I would enjoy going again.

Ann C

5 Nov 08, 2012

Nice wax museum, 2for1 coupons found in tourists books

Ron Miller
    2 Jul 05, 2012

Wax figures, big whoop, the one in London UK is better.

Pebsmom
    3 Jul 05, 2012

The same Tussauds as everyplace else, it's just in Las Vegas!

Kym Wilson
    2 Jan 17, 2014

Meh. Not as realistic as I expected

Maayan

Cute and fun, fulling around with celebrities :)

Rebecca Basler
    3 Jul 04, 2012

not as exciting as it was supposed to be

Carlie Yapp
    3 Jul 03, 2012

A wax museum....they look pretty good. Kind of touristy though.

Zijada Curic
    5 Jun 30, 2012
    John Cilia
    5 Jun 24, 2012
    Thanyarat Katoon
    5 Jun 23, 2012

1,915 people visited Madame Tussauds Las Vegas

Madame Tussaud’s wax museum in the Venetian Resort & Casino is a tourist attraction in a tourist city, a far cry from Marie Tussaud’s original collection of wax sculptures created in the 18th century. The figures presented here have evolved beyond her original work as well. While she sculpted characters relevant to the French Revolution, visitors to her namesake museum today will find everyone ... read more
from sports and film heroes to politicians like George Bush. It’s less of a statement and more of a campy, fun time.

Venetian Resort Hotel Casino