Magic Kingdom Park
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 56%Adventure Travelers
- 54%Local Culture
- 54%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 52%History Buffs
- 52%Luxury Travelers
- 52%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (234)
- Magic Kingdom ParkMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 6Mar 08, 2014
Fairytale dreams come true for children of all ages at Magic Kingdom park. Delight in classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters across 6 whimsical lands. See fantasy become a reality as you explore Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland.Recommended for:Adventure Travelers
- Magic Kingdom ParkMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 7Feb 01, 2014
The Magic Kingdom Park is home to most of the classic Disney rides! I would have to say it is my second favorite of the Disney parks next to Epcot. There is so much to do and see! It is classic Disney!
- Magic Kingdom ParkMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3Nov 16, 2013
I like how magic Magic Kingdom is. And how they have different smaller parks within the park. There are attractions for kids, adults and that work equally for both.
- Magic Kingdom ParkMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Nov 07, 2013
There is something here for kids of all ages and enough to keep you busy for days. The park is always clean and the staff give a very polished show. Even the more dated attractions are still charming. Don't miss this one!
- Magic Kingdom ParkMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Nov 05, 2013
Classic Disney and my favorite of the Disney parks. It has lost some appeal as I've gotten older. Avoiding peak times and the summer heat is a must. Off-peak winter is best in my book.
Love Mickey's Very Merry Xmas. Less crowded and a bit more pleasant.
- Magic Kingdom ParkFeb 26, 2014
Disney's Magic Kingdom catches all of the major excitement from the classic rides to the parades & tops the night off with a spectacular fireworks display. Not to be missed! This is our children's favorite of the Disney theme parks.