Magic Kingdom Park
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 58%Adventure Travelers
- 55%Local Culture
Member Reviews (252)Write a review
- Magic Kingdom ParkMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Mar 08, 2014
Fairytale dreams come true for children of all ages at Magic Kingdom park. Delight in classic attractions, enchanting fireworks, musical parades and beloved Disney Characters across 6 whimsical lands. See fantasy become a reality as you explore Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Fantasyland.Recommended for:
- Magic Kingdom ParkMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Jul 06, 2014
There is something here for kids of all ages and enough to keep you busy for days. The park is always clean and the staff give a very polished show. Even the more dated attractions are still charming. Don't miss this one!Recommended for:
- Magic Kingdom ParkMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Nov 05, 2013
Classic Disney and my favorite of the Disney parks. It has lost some appeal as I've gotten older. Avoiding peak times and the summer heat is a must. Off-peak winter is best in my book.
Love Mickey's Very Merry Xmas. Less crowded and a bit more pleasant.Recommended for:
- Magic Kingdom ParkMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 9Sep 13, 2013
Oh, the wonderful memories of childhood! I had such a blast here, from classic Disney characters to rides to fireworks to night shows... The heat of Florida and packed of people. I can't wait to go again someday!Recommended for:
- Magic Kingdom ParkAmbassadorMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Jul 04, 2012
A commonly used phrase to describe happiness is "like a kid in a candy store." For my 6 year old self, this was my candy store. I remember running wild all around here. So much fun!Recommended for:
- Magic Kingdom ParkJul 20, 2014
Being a southern california native might make me a little bias, but I was unimpressed with the Magic Kingdom. It's smaller than disneyland and has fewer attractions. Not to mention having to take a tram to get to any other other disneyworld park. It's great for out of towners but expect to be jumping from park to park to get a full days experience.