Gayle V. and I spent a wonderful Victoria Day Weekend at the Magnolia. In fact, she's still raving about here experience here, in terms of the View, the Comfort, the Roominess, the nice Continental Breakfast, the spot-on Service, her soft Bathrobe, and of course the Aveda Products in the Bathroom. She was very pleased! That's high praise as she's very ...
Hotels near Magnolia Hotel And Spa
- 10.11 miHotel Class:0.11 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa22 reviews
Gorgeous hotel, and the location for a classic Tea service. Reservations are a must. You may end up sitting in the main room, or in a library-type second room.Popular with
- 20.07 mi0.07 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
Stayed here about year back. Pretty much just slept in there, can't say I have any complaints at all but then again I was not in the room itself for anything but sleeping!Popular with
- 30.14 miHotel Class:0.14 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
The Chateau Victoria is a centrally located hotel near enough to the harbour to make it very pleasant. The suites were very roomy. The prices seemed pretty reasonable as well.
- 40.44 miHotel Class:0.44 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa5 reviews
So modern and beautiful. We were here way back when, and the memories were wonderful. Once you get off of the ferry, this hotel is to the right, as opposed to the main downtown area where the Empress is at that's to the left. It gives the place a bit of a feeling of a quiet retreat. The view at ...Popular with
- 50.39 miHotel Class:0.39 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa2 reviews
Victoria is a lovely little city that gets neglected due the fame of the far more famous Vancouver. But give me Victoria anytime! Stayed at Abigail's on a road trip through BC and ended up staying an extra day because it was just so damn pleasant there. Abigail's is a beautiful old english style house that's in tip-top shape, with ...
- 60.44 miHotel Class:0.44 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
- 70.47 miHotel Class:0.47 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
Really nice to stay, was a little noisy.
- 80.92 mi0.92 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
Nice microbrew/pub. It has a lot of offer for those who like beers. They have extra sours and great bitters on tap. For those who like some sweet type of beers they have a stout that is not bad and a brown ale that is more hops than malty. The prices are decent. the food is basically bar food. It ...
- 90.43 miHotel Class:0.43 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
this is always one of my favorite places to stay whenever i visit victoria. it's so nice and quaint yet it keeps me grounded and some extra cash in my wallet. the staff here are very friendly and go out of their way to make every stay the very best. the very first time i stayed here was not my ...Popular with
- 100.32 miHotel Class:0.32 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
Birds eye view of Canada Day Fireworks. Why not rent the suite for the long week end, sit on the deck and watch the show!
- 111.62 miHotel Class:1.62 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa3 reviews
Average rooms, helpful staff, bar and grill,liquor store on premises,good or bad , depends on your personal point of view
- 123.1 mi3.1 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 reviewPopular with
- 131.33 miHotel Class:1.33 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
No complaints about this place. Very comfortable for the price. Obviously the location isn't ideal if you want to be downtown but there is a big shopping mall across the road and another one about 5 minutes away.
- 1417.17 miHotel Class:17.17 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa3 reviews
The best restaurant in Victoria Area, and well worth the scenic drive.Popular with
- 1511.61 miHotel Class:11.61 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa2 reviews
The Brentwood Lodge and Spa is a 20 minute walk or a 15 minute rowPopular with
- 1617.91 miHotel Class:17.91 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
The Tucker House Inn is off of the main strip in Friday Harbor, but is an easy walk to town. It is an elegant establishment, and it feels very comfortable and welcoming. The four winds suite has its own balcony, and a very comfy couch, and is quite a treat.
- 1715.69 mi15.69 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
Having been on many trips and living with hotels as my second home over and over, I can say that this is toward the very top of my list of favorite lodging. The rooms are incredibly clean, the coffee is strong, and the staff is incredibly helpful. It is on the waterfront and the sights and sounds are serene and ...Popular with
- 1817.79 mi17.79 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
The Friday Harbor House is a very comfortable hotel in a prime location. Their "partial view" rooms have beautiful views. The included breakfast smelled and looked delicious (we headed to Rocky Bay Cafe since it's a tradition). Onsite parking was nice, since we didn't have to fight Friday Harbor parking restrictions.
- 198.4 miHotel Class:8.4 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
Victoria's newest popular golf resort.Popular with
- 2017.45 mi17.45 mi from Magnolia Hotel And Spa1 review
Although it doesn't have any Island charm, the Best Western is a good option if you're traveling with family, since every room is a suite. There's a kitchenette,a hide-a-bed in the living room, and a separate bedroom. The breakfast in the morning is tasty. The hotel is located at the top of town, and is a few minute walk down ...Popular with