Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Mahendra PrakashFirst to ReviewOct 20, 2013
This is a very budget-friendly hotel that is very old-world charming. There is a great private courtyard with free wifi, as well as a beautiful pool and great little café on site. The staff were pretty helpful and the hotel is in a great location; all the major sites in Udaipur are easily walkable. Don't expect modern luxury here, though. It's a little run-down, but still a great value for the money.
Outstanding!281 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 96%.