Main Street Inn & Spa
Member Reviews (2)
- Main Street Inn & SpaFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
For many of us repeat guests, a stay at this Italianate villa with its antiques, its impressive main fountain, lion’s head fireplace and French doors, is like going to Europe without the aggravation of airport security and jet lag. This romantic getaway is intimate, genteel, more akin to a boutique hotel than a typical Hilton Head property. Sought after as a small wedding venue, nuptials are exchanged in the tranquil gardens, amid the arbors and imported, classical, statuary. Gorgeous! Wedding or corporate groups can take over the property.
What is to love? The spacious, European bathrooms, balconies overlooking the circular driveway, the pool with its water spouts and colorful market umbrellas, the complimentary hot American breakfast and evening wine and refreshments, the spa treatments by professional therapists. A recipient of AAA’s coveted 4-diamond award, its prices are comparable to limited service, chain properties! Booking direct, one can take advantage of special, daily offerings.
Very Good!118 reviews across the web.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- PriceBest value. 92% of guests enjoyed it.
- HotelHotel is great. 85% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 83% of guests.
- Food82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Ambiance80% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.