Maison Souvannaphoum Hotel
Member Reviews (1)
- Maison Souvannaphoum HotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
It's a former royal residence transformed to a boutique hotel. The hotel has a spa for those interested. However, the most important advantage of the place is that it is very close to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Luang Prabang, the royal capital of Laos for six centuries and famous of some 30+ temples.
Excellent!59 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness/SportsExcellent wellness & sports facilities. 92% of the guests loved it.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. Highly appreciated by 91% of guests.