They say it best: "Pairing artisan wines with exquisite art and furnishings in a historic setting." You won't find anything quite like it anywhere else. If you're a design enthusiast, this is a must.
Things to do near Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley
- 10.04 mi6740 Washington Street, Yountville, CA 94599-13040.04 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley4 reviews
The staff at this tasting room is great, and so are their wines. I stumbled upon this place and it was one of my favorite stops of the whole trip. I also loved their port wines - if you like port, you are in for a treat. If you go in December in off season like we did, you'll get ...Popular with
- 20.09 mi6795 Washington Street, Yountville, CA 945990.09 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley3 reviews
Girard, Jessup, Bell, Hope & Grace, Maisonry, Hill, Cornerstone, and Heston are wineries that have tasting rooms right in Yountville -- all an easy stroll from our Yountville home.Popular with
- 30.66 mi1 California Drive, Napa, CA 945580.66 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley27 reviews
We used to be members of Chandon. But then we ended up with way too many bottles of bubblies and just couldn't drink them fast enough. Then we had to cancel and it was quite sad. But... we love coming here for a quick glass or two of bubblies at the start of our Napa visits. It's just perfect!Popular with
- 40.46 mi6500 Washington Street, Yountville, CA, 945990.46 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley4 reviews
I was in Napa during the off season in December, and had the luck of going on a bike tour with this company - it was awesome. Even though we paid just for the regular group tour, the valley was so quiet that it became a private group tour for us. We got to choose all the wineries that we ...
- 50.33 mi6525 Washington St, Yountville, CA, United States0.33 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley1 review
These guys are the best. What a ride. Very accommodating even with a 6 and 9 year old. Very qualified and super fun!
- 60.33 mi
- 70.45 mi
- 80.66 mi
- 90.41 mi
- 100.54 mi
- 110.69 mi7901 Solano Avenue, Yountville, CA 94599-14530.69 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley1 review
Vintner's is a easy, short, fairly well maintained course that is very reasonably priced and very easily accessible. I really enjoy walking this course because it is quite flat and walkable. The best part about their driving range is that it is shaded and at $5/50 balls, this is a good value!Popular with
- 120.33 mi6525 Washington Street, Yountville (Napa County), CA, United States0.33 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley2 reviews
Float away the morning over Napa. Start in downtown Yountville 7 days a week, weather permitting. A different way to get high in Wine Country.
- 130.4 mi0.4 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley1 review
Newer tasting room in downtown Yountville. They make several wines under several labels (Somerston, Priest Ranch, and High Flyer). The Priest Ranch Cabernet Sauvignon is great, and the High Flyer Grenache Blanc is absolutely delicious.Popular with
- 140.41 mi6505 Washington Street, Yountville, CA, United States0.41 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley1 review
As soon as you walk into this tasting room, it is clear that the owners of Page like rock music. All of the stools at the tasting counter are custom branded with various guitar brands. The people at the tasting room are as nice as can be and really take their time to tell you the stories behind their wine ...
- 153.4 mi
- 163.07 mi7900 Saint Helena Hwy, Oakville, CA3.07 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley17 reviews
Appointment only Opus One Winery is hype yet it delivers in quality and taste. I can't feel the passion here as much as feel $$$ signs floating...out of our pockets and into theirs. Beautiful grounds and if haven't been, sure, visit, and see for self what hype is about...and to get money's worth, book early appointments so can savor the ...Popular with
- 174.12 mi
- 183.84 mi8300 Saint Helena Highway, Napa, CA 94558-97293.84 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley9 reviews
Cakebread is my all time favorite wine. I enjoy both their red and white wines but their Cabernet Savignons are the best. It's a higher end wine so it can be pricey. The regular tasting is $15 and you should make an appointment months in advance. It's a very popular winery and they give a great tour. The last time ...Popular with
- 192.01 mi
- 203.54 mi8210 St Helena Hwy, Oakville, CA 945623.54 mi from Ma(i)sonry Napa Valley7 reviews
I know Turnbull pretty well. They make bold reds like the Old Bull and Black Label...plus one emaciated little white. One unique feature of their reserve room (where you should be) is their impressive rotating photography collection. And trust me...a young, naked Anna Wintour can really add to your glass swirling gusto as you sip some damn fine wine! ...at ...Popular with