Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Majestic HotelFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
The brochure for this place does it justice. If you were to be driving along the road and saw this, you would not realize that on the other side of the building's facade is a just a gorgeous hotel with all the amenities.
The rooms were very modern and really blended with the typical Santorini colors (white and blue). My room faced towards the volcano, and, thus, the sunsets from the room were amazing. The down side is that it was very windy for two nights and so the windows and door rattled.
Hanging out by the pool was great, and the service and restaurant were on the spot. The price was a bit steep, but you won't stay at a place like this anywhere else in Fira. I'm sure Oia has a few places like this, but it was conveniently located for my roaming the island.
Excellent!50 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 93%.
- Food93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.