Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Makati City
Recommended for You
- Ayala Avenue Corner Makati Avenue, Makati, Luzon 1200, PhilippinesRanked #1 overall in Makati City hotels20 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Stayed here several times on business some years ago. The hotel is quite near the green zone that has several nice restaurants and just opposite the huge Makati Mall. The...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Corner of Ayala and Makati Avenues, Makati City, Makati, Luzon 1226, PhilippinesRanked #2 overall in Makati City hotels11 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Love Staying at the Peninusla. The service was so friendly and great! Since it was our first time staying there they took the time to describe what to do and...Popular with
- 1 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Luzon 1226, PhilippinesRanked #4 overall in Makati City hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Its a more historic hotel which I believe michael jackson once stayed. The furnishing are a touch dated but the top floor ballroom is still fantastic and large enough to...Popular with
- 4Unit 18-NO, A. Venue Suites | #7829 Makati Avenue cor. Gen. Luna St., Makati, Luzon 1200, PhilippinesRanked #6 overall in Makati City hotels2 reviews
A fine budget option in central Manila's upscale Makati neighborhood, the guesthouse has both dorms and private rooms starting from $18 / $24 USD. It's located in a private apartment...Popular with
- Glorietta 4, Ayala Centre, Makati, Luzon 1224, PhilippinesRanked #7 overall in Makati City hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I came here and stayed for many days with nearly as many people. The 3 bedroom suites are really 4 bedroom suites if you dont mind the one room being...
- 6Makati Avenue, Makati City 1226, Metro Manila, PhilippinesRanked #10 overall in Makati City hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The Mandarin Oriental Manilla has seen its better day, but it does have the best buffet breakfast in Makati, along with the most friendly, courteous hotel staff. It's also a...
- 7Makati City, PhilippinesRanked #14 overall in Makati City hotels1 review
Huge gold pillars in the middle of their entrance leading upstairs. This hotel is pretty inside, decorated with fresh flowers everywhere.
- Coronado St. nr. Makati-Mandaluyong Bridge Makati Philippines 1550Ranked #26 overall in Makati City hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 0Popular with
- 4/F Ricogen Building 112 Aguirre St., Legaspi Village Makati City 1229 Aguirre, Manila, PhilippinesRanked #38 overall in Makati City hotelsHotel Class: 4Popular with
- 103 Carlos Palanca Street, Makati, Luzon 1200, PhilippinesRanked #34 overall in Makati City hotelsHotel Class: 3Popular with