Maksoud Plaza Sao Paulo Hotel
Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Good!213 reviews across the web.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location86% liked the proximity to shopping.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 62%.
- Food59% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- Internet55% thought it was overpriced.
- HotelHotel is great.
Dining options at Maksoud Plaza Hotel include 4 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The property's full
There are 416 guestrooms at Maksoud Plaza Hotel. Bathrooms feature bathrobes, slippers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer multi line phones, voice mail, and in room safes. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 6 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: BRL 4 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service