Hotels for Nightlife Lovers in Malaysia
- 21Hotel Class:Ranked #9 overall in Kuala Lumpur hotels6 reviews
5 Star property,Very good location,Good rooms and huge toilets.Every thing near by. Very freindly staff and gym,pool and every thing on the hotel was good. Would love to come here...Popular with
- 22Hotel Class:Ranked #28 overall in Kuala Lumpur hotels3 reviews
Nice hotel in the living heart of Kuala Lumpur: right in the center of everything, its easy to just walk to the main touristy area like Chankat and Bukit Bintang!...Popular with
- 23Ranked #2 overall in Penang hotels4 reviews
Just visited the bar, which was pretty good. Very nice grounds.
- 24Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Batu Ferringhi hotels2 reviews
I love this place... It is one of the better value place for tourists near the beaches. It doesnt hurt that it was just renovated and run by Shangrila.. And...Popular with
- 25Ranked #1 overall in Lahad Datu hotels2 reviews
Amazing time up this 100ft tree platform. Went with Sticky Rice Travel!Popular with
- 27Ranked #10 overall in Kuching hotels1 review
A great budget choice for a simple yet clean place to stay. A super friendly staff that helps you with all of your travel arrangements without being pushy. A roof...
- 28Hotel Class:Ranked #10 overall in Georgetown hotels1 review
This is an older space located centrally in Georgetown, very close to E&O hotel. Its a nice walk to anything and everything here like the older historic locations. I really...
- 29Ranked #26 overall in Johor Bahru hotels1 review
I like everything of this hotel except too less choice in restaurant.Popular with
- 30Hotel Class:Ranked #34 overall in Georgetown hotels1 review
Breakfast at Muntri Mews was great! Definitely will stay there on my next visit in Penang.