Malmaison Oxford Castle
Member Reviews (2)
- Malmaison Oxford CastleFirst to ReviewJan 02, 2013
It may be weird to give a hotel 5 stars without actually staying there, but I'm in love with this hotel from afar. Malmaison rehabilitates and preserves all kinds of historic buildings, but this Oxford hotel was once a prison. There are 40 cell rooms that were created from three cells: two for the room, one for the bath and 54 rooms that were never prison cells. When I check in, I will be hankering to stay in one of the 40 cell rooms.
Good!271 reviews across the web.
- Food100% loved the dining experience.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 71%.