Behind the Makena Beach and Golf Resort, it's popular for weddings and relaxing.
Hotels near Maluaka Beach Park
- 10.12 miHotel Class:0.12 mi from Maluaka Beach Park16 reviews
The Makena Beach & Golf Resort has recently undergone a complete Restoration and Revitalization to mark it’s 25th Anniversary and is a very beautiful experience. Rather than being “Off the Beaten Path”, this property is at the End of the Beaten Path, past Wailea in Makena with its beautiful beaches and green Gold Course. The interior of the hotel is ...Popular with
- 22.59 miHotel Class:2.59 mi from Maluaka Beach Park45 reviews
Amazing place to stay. Everything you need is right at your finger tips. Excellent staff and great service. Restaurants on site are great. The beach is great and it is a large place with many people but you feel like you are the only people there. The Spa is by far the best I have ever been to. Even the ...Popular with
- 31.94 miHotel Class:1.94 mi from Maluaka Beach Park36 reviews
Best place for young families who are not yet expert swimmers. Great size, unlike the Grand Wailea, no chance of your kids getting lost. The pool has one big slide plus a river. Best of all, two small kids can sleep comfortably in separate sitting room that each guest room has. All rooms are suites and the bathroom is accessible ...Popular with
- 42.32 miHotel Class:2.32 mi from Maluaka Beach Park32 reviews
Snuck over for the day from the Fairmont. The facility and hotel is amazing, but there were thousands of children that made it a little less enjoyable than the Adults-only pool at the Fairmont.Popular with
- 52.85 miHotel Class:2.85 mi from Maluaka Beach Park16 reviews
- 62.14 miHotel Class:2.14 mi from Maluaka Beach Park11 reviews
There is just no other place like it. We were greeted with friendly smiles from the time we arrived to the moment we left. We loved the food and ambiance at Capische where we shared a romantic meal while listening to live piano music. The rooms had spectacular views of the ocean and sunset. I highly recommend this hotel to ...Popular with
- 73.17 mi3.17 mi from Maluaka Beach Park5 reviews
Are you a bohemian entrepreneur? Stunning decor, DJ booth by the pool, and an extremely elegant, modern, and innovative design without being pretentious. That being said, Andaz is not for the budget traveler in anyway shape or form. This is luxury at its finest. The Andaz takes sustainability to a whole new level. Local chefs, produce, culture..the best of Maui ...Popular with
- 84.04 miHotel Class:4.04 mi from Maluaka Beach Park4 reviews
**TINY ROOM FOR $200 - NO MAHALO** Total Price: $205.07 (a night) (Inc. tax recovery charges & service fees) This was for a HOTEL ROOM ocean view. Basically 210 sq ft. of a Motel 6ish room. LIKES: *Oceanfront property *Provided beach towels and lounge chairs *Onsite restaurant, deli, general store, surf shack, and yoga classes *Happy Hour 3-7PM (but bad ...Popular with
- 92.39 miHotel Class:2.39 mi from Maluaka Beach Park3 reviews
Great condos & great pool staff!Popular with
- 104.97 miHotel Class:4.97 mi from Maluaka Beach Park3 reviews
I did'nt stay at this resort, but I did visit and it was so amazing. I was able to enjoy the dinner Luau. The food and entertainment was great. I hope to stay there in the future.
- 114.16 miHotel Class:4.16 mi from Maluaka Beach Park2 reviews
Very comfortable and clean close to south Maui Beaches, Felt like HomePopular with
- 124.06 miHotel Class:4.06 mi from Maluaka Beach Park2 reviews
Condo with awesome viewsPopular with
- 134.77 mi4.77 mi from Maluaka Beach Park1 review
The marker for this is too far back from the ocean. The address is 2575 So. Kihei Road. Well, of course, I give this 5 stars because it is where we chose to buy and to eventually remodel H306. It truly is in a great location within easy walking distance to beaches, shops and restaurants. Maui Banyan is a well ...
- 143.98 miHotel Class:3.98 mi from Maluaka Beach Park1 review
Cute and charming on the best beach in Maui! Rooms are small but who needs a big room when we spent all days on the beach! On the one of the best beaches in Maui!
- 154.55 mi
- 161.93 miHotel Class:1.93 mi from Maluaka Beach Park1 review
- 174.84 miHotel Class:4.84 mi from Maluaka Beach Park1 review
We had a great experience here. We stayed in Unit D 414. Had an ocean view and a fully remodeled kitchen and bathroom. Very clean. Affordable. Centrally located. We had a hard time leaving because we were so comfortable here.
- 184.75 miHotel Class:4.75 mi from Maluaka Beach Park2 reviews
Maui Banyan appears a bit dingy on the exterior, but once we actually got into our room it wasn't bad at all. We had a 2 bedroom suite, with a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher, etc), in unit washer and dryer, and air conditioning in every room! There is a pool with BBQ grills which ...
- 193.97 miHotel Class:3.97 mi from Maluaka Beach Park1 review
I had family friends who stayed here for a week and they were big fans of the property. Beautiful views from the villas and from the pool and nice beach access. It is also really close to Kihei and the Shops at Wailea, so great location overall!Popular with
- 2019.04 miHotel Class:19.04 mi from Maluaka Beach Park7 reviews
What a wonderful little boutique hotel in one of my favorite towns in Maui! There are 15 units and all of them have their own different characteristics. You'll feel like you're staying in a vacation home rather than a hotel. Guests have access to a private beach. Customer service is fantastic - the staff is gracious and super accommodating.Popular with