Member Reviews (1)
- Mama RuisaFirst to ReviewJan 22, 2013
Mama Ruisa is just a short walk up from Gloria metro station in the beautiful artistic region of Santa Teresa in the centre of the city.
This hotel succeeds in blending a relaxing vibe with a vibrant style with each room decorated in a unique fashion very much reflecting the atmosphere you will encounter in Santa Teresa.
If sipping a caipirinha whilst gazing out over Rio is on the agenda this is the place for you, get the feet up relax and enjoy the good service on offer here. And if the mood takes you to move up a few gears you are a short bus or taxi ride away from Lapa which has an unmissable street party on Friday nights and between Wednesday and Saturday is always very lively.
Mama Ruisa likes to maintain an air of exclusivity so you must email or call to arrange an appointment in advance to see a room or you may be left out in the cold if you simply rock up to the door and ring the buzzer!
Excellent!82 reviews across the web.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance. Highly appreciated by 100% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 100%.
- LocationTerrific location. Highly appreciated by 95% of guests.
- Food95% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 90% of guests enjoyed it.
Dining options at Mama Ruisa include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool. Additional property amenities include a poolside bar.
Guestrooms have mountain or water views. Rooms are individually decorated. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.