Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 82%Luxury Travelers
- 66%Budget Travelers
- 66%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (9)
- Mama ShelterMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 3Oct 01, 2013
I've been to Paris so many times I don't even care about which neighborhood I stay in.
I am so glad I stayed here!!
A great place to be if you want to explore Pere-Lachaise it is crazy cool and intimate.
I love that it was modern and had a Mac in every room.
I would say that if you have been to Paris and are looking for a new experience or neighborhood to explore you should stay here.
The bar is also a reason to hang out here, modern and trendy it is truly a Parisian experience! I marked this as both Budget and Luxury for two reasons. The 1st is that compared to other Paris hotels, this is a bargain. The 2nd reason, although the price is moderate they didn't skimp on quality and the restaurant/bar is excellent!
- Mama ShelterJul 04, 2012
Primarily a hotel, Mama Shelter creates a genuinely warm atmosphere to enjoy an apéro. I have always chosen to sit at the Island Bar, with its glass counter and clever lighting, it gives a good perch to watch your cocktail being mixed. To me, it has a hint of New York in there. Designed by Philippe Starck, Mama Shelter serves a cocktail worth travelling for. There is also a pizzeria and a restaurant
Good!632 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 88%.
- Food86% found the breakfast to be wonderful.