Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 86%Business Travelers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%History Buffs
Member Reviews (29)
- Mamilla HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 14Nov 28, 2013
Good location near the old city with a huge mall in the area with the same name. New and luxurious what more can you ask for?
- Mamilla HotelMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1Apr 04, 2013
One of the hot new kids on the block which is upping the ante for the quality of hotel rooms in the city (there's a Waldorf Astoria coming soon too). Despite its location, just a block or so away from the King David, none of the rooms has any kind of decent view of the Old City. The rooftop bar and restaurant is becoming a popular spot for those with a wedge in their wallets.
- Mamilla HotelJul 05, 2012
Right outside of the Old City, this is to simply put it built by an Architectural Genius! Within the same theme of one of the oldest cities, the whole hotel is built out of Jerusalem Stone, with a modern flair.
The rooms are extremely detail oriented, with two pained glass that divides the bathroom to the room and switches from transparent to actually hazed out... the bath tub is a deep egg shape and fantastic to relax in after a long day out.
The hotel connects with a large shopping walking area that if one ever finds the need to get up and walk around, there is most definitely familiarity within shopping reach!
- Mamilla HotelMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFamily Travelers+ 1Jul 04, 2012
Superb experience in this brand new hotel. Excellent location right in front of the old city wall and the Mamilla square and a walking distance from most of the interesting sites.
After a 10 day trip in Israel and trying several high end hotels - this place is the hands down winner. Best breakfast, rooms, gym, spa, service and overall vibe. Highly recommended.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
Dining options at Mamilla Hotel include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness
There are 194 guestrooms at Mamilla Hotel. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes. 29 cm LCD televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include minibars.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Excellent!672 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 98%.
- Location98% liked the proximity to shopping.
- HotelHotel is great. 88% of the guests liked it.
- Ambiance88% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 80% of the guests liked it.