Nice studios on a great beach. The view is fantastic.
Restaurants near Mana Kai Maui
- 10.0 mi
- 20.06 mi
- 30.98 mi
- 40.82 mi2511 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI0.82 mi from Mana Kai Maui23 reviews
This is good place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The wait can be long, especially during ½ price taco night. It’s a short walk from the condo. It’s not the best Mexican food I’ve ever had, but respectable and reasonable for Maui.Popular with
- 50.83 mi2511 S Kihei Rd #A, Kihei, HI 96753, United States0.83 mi from Mana Kai Maui4 reviews
A short walk from the condo, 808 has fantastic food in an airy setting. Breakfast 7am-11am, and dinner 5pm-9pm. Reservations are recommended for dinner, as they get a good crowd, especially around sunset. Standout dishes include the lox & caramelized onion tart, braised short rib, and short rib pot pie. They are BYOB so it’s a great value!
- 60.98 mi2439 South Kihei Road, Kihei, Hawaii0.98 mi from Mana Kai Maui4 reviews
This is the best shave ice on Maui.. Hands down!!! Four sizes, tons of flavor combos, add ons like ice cream, Michigan, gummy bears, Li hing, sweet cream, and haupia. Try the vanilla ice cream bottom with half POG and half shark's blood (strawberry coconut) with sweet cream on top. Muy Ono! Good parking, reasonable prices and friendly staff.Popular with
- 70.82 mi2511 S Kihei Rd, #102, Kihei, HI 967530.82 mi from Mana Kai Maui2 reviews
Just steps away from our condo with great sandwiches and great service. The "Porkie" and "Chicken Mango Chutney" are our favorits and are large enough to split between two people.
- 80.9 mi2463 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, United States0.9 mi from Mana Kai Maui2 reviews
Most onolicious cinnamon rolls around and worth the drive. Go big and add Mac nuts and extra frosting. Cash only.Popular with
- 90.89 mi3550 Wailea Alanui Dr, Wailea, Hawaii0.89 mi from Mana Kai Maui2 reviews
Kick ass! One of the most exciting meals I've ever had ... Did a server negotiated chef selected omikase and basically sat back, tried to contain my enthusiasm and ate one delish course after the next. Toro presented multiple times, added a wagyu option, tasted a few new dishes ... Bringing the fun and adventurous vibe created an awesome night. ...Popular with
- 100.99 mi
- 110.83 mi
- 120.91 mi
- 130.9 mi2463 S Kihei Rd, #C13, Kihei, HI 967530.9 mi from Mana Kai Maui1 review
Although the ice cream is good, quality service tends to be lacking. I like that they're open late however!
- 140.9 mi
- 152.03 mi1881 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 967532.03 mi from Mana Kai Maui
Sansei is one of the most popular sushi spots on Maui. They have so many choices and delicious rolls but really, the reason why I go to Sansei is the late night karaoke. If you've ever wanted to get up and sing "Welcome to the Jungle" here's your chance! I love the Kenny G: Thinly sliced fresh sashimi grade shiromi ...Popular with
- 163.13 mi
- 173.17 mi1279 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, Hawaii3.17 mi from Mana Kai Maui33 reviews
Inexpensive and casual spot for steak or fish tacos located in Azeka Place in the middle of Kihei. Tables inside or outside. I personally enjoy take out to my favorite beach to watch the sunset. Thoroughly enjoy the mango salsa on the steak tacos!Popular with
- 183.3 mi277 Pi'ikea Ave, Kihei, HI, United States3.3 mi from Mana Kai Maui39 reviews
I am a huge fan of cooking in Hawaii, and this Safeway is actually pretty good. The best thing here is the tuna poke that they sell at the seafood counter. It is better than most poke served at local restaurants...no joke. Safeway has that one figured out!Popular with
- 193.81 mi
- 202.77 mi