Mana Kai Maui
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Mana Kai MauiMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
**TINY ROOM FOR $200 - NO MAHALO**
Total Price: $205.07 (a night)
(Inc. tax recovery charges & service fees)
This was for a HOTEL ROOM ocean view.
Basically 210 sq ft. of a Motel 6ish room.
*Provided beach towels and lounge chairs
*Onsite restaurant, deli, general store, surf shack, and yoga classes
*Happy Hour 3-7PM (but bad service, see Five Palms review)
*Free Wi-Fi (if it works)
*Daily Maid Service
*Tiny Hotel Room
*Outdated TV (who hasn't upgraded to a flat screen already)
*Parking was challenging at times
*Weak-ass flat pillows
*Elevator didn't work and was finicky
For the price, we paid for the oceanfront experience.
Not too many luxurious lodging options in ultra-touristy-Kihei.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Very Good!542 reviews across the web.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location99% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 97%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 94%.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.