Mana Kai Maui
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Mana Kai Maui
- Mana Kai MauiMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 5First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
**TINY ROOM FOR $200 - NO MAHALO**
Total Price: $205.07 (a night)
(Inc. tax recovery charges & service fees)
This was for a HOTEL ROOM ocean view.
Basically 210 sq ft. of a Motel 6ish room.
*Provided beach towels and lounge chairs
*Onsite restaurant, deli, general store, surf shack, and yoga classes
*Happy Hour 3-7PM (but bad service, see Five Palms review)
*Free Wi-Fi (if it works)
*Daily Maid Service
*Tiny Hotel Room
*Outdated TV (who hasn't upgraded to a flat screen already)
*Parking was challenging at times
*Weak-ass flat pillows
*Elevator didn't work and was finicky
For the price, we paid for the oceanfront experience.
Not too many luxurious lodging options in ultra-touristy-Kihei.
Very Good!474 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 97%.
- Location97% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Food91% loved the sushi selection.
- GroundsNice grounds. 88% satisfied guests.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- PriceGreat price. 85% satisfied guests.