- Bordemundo Bed and BreakfastCamino a Ensenada - km 3, Puerto Varas 5550000, Décima Región de Los Lagos, Chilerecommended Bordemundo Bed and BreakfastPure Patagonian nature, only two small affordable cosy houses on a huge estate, an own beach and a breakfast of which the land gives the owners. Amazing & secret spot, the owners speak German, ... read moreEnglish, French and Italian as well as Spanish. Word goes you find around 30 native bird species on the ground as well as a lot of other animals, plants, trees. Not far from town but a bit off the centre. High chance the owners Javiera, a Chilena, and Michael, a German immigrant, will take you abroad the recent touristic milestones to show you the true face of Patagonia..Comment.over 2 years ago. ReportMichael
Hi there! I add this B&B but let you know that my wife is owning and running it. Basically along Camino a Ensenada you will find dozens of nice places to stay at. Puerto Varas is just ideal to stay at if you are aiming at exploring the surroundings of both Calbuco and Osorno. Depending on the time you plan to travel I highly recommend you booking in advance. In high season Camino a Ensenada is frequented by travelers looking for accommodation on the shorthand and often free rooms are rare. Besides Bordemundo I recommend Casa OK which I couldn't find here - yet :-). Saludos desde Puerto Varas!
- Hotel AntumalalCasilla 84 | Camino Pucon , Villarica km 2, Pucon, Chilerecommended Hotel AntumalalLike a bit of Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired architecture in the middle of lake and volcano country in Chile's south. Fabulous 1950s interior. We stayed in the Royal Chalet, so named after HRH Queen ... read moreElizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh stayed in the 1960s..Comment.over 2 years ago. Report. Troy
Hi Manayra - Puerto Varas is mainly a springboard to the rest of the region. Head to Pucon, a great place for exploring the region. This hotel is very special, one of my favourite in the world. But there are plenty of other options around the area.
- Casa PuebloCarlos Páez Vilaró, Uruguay
- Calle de los SuspirosCalle de los Suspiros, Colonia Del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Hotel Plaza MayorCalle Del Comercio 111 | Barrio Histórico, Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay
- Cerro CatedralSan Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro Province, Argentina
- Plaza de La ConstituciónMoneda, Santiago, Chile
- Cerro San CristóbalSanta Filomena and Pio Nono, Santiago, RM, Chile
- Plaza de ArmasPlaza de Armas, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile