Mandarin Oriental London
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Mandarin Oriental LondonMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureFoodies+ 2First to ReviewSep 14, 2013
If you are in London with kids, and you can afford it..this is a fantastic place to stay. It's smack dab in the middle of great museums, parks and shopping. The kids get mini robes, popcorn and cookies. The parents can treat themselves to the fabulous spa while one of the hotel babysitters takes the kids to buy sweets at Harrods. There is also the great Bar Boulud which is a high priced fancy schmancy burger joint. Get an interconnecting room and let the kids go crazy while you relax. If you really loved your kids you would take them here :)Recommended for:Family Travelers
Very Good!71 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location88% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food84% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. 81% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel80% thought it was clean.
Dining options at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. This 5.0 star property has a business center. Additional property amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
There are 200 guestrooms at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park. Bathrooms feature bathtubs and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones and CD players. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars.