Mandarin Oriental Macau
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Mandarin Oriental MacauJan 28, 2013
take a bath with a breathtaking view! wow, what a treat. the rooms are well organized. nothing to miss. The best bed sheets ever, so soft. must have been egyptian cotton. the service, the breakfast all perfect. europeans have to try the dumplings for breakfast.
- Mandarin Oriental MacauMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 3Jul 05, 2012
Non gaming Mandarin Oriental Macau only recently relocated to its current location and what an upgrade it is! Waterfront and connected to the MGM Grand and a spanking new luxury shopping mall, staying here means there is no lacking of entertainment, restaurant choices, and shopping. unlike other gaming hotels that offer free shuttle from the ferry terminal, the MO does not have this offering but one could still hop on to the MGM Grand's and from there it is just a short hop (from within the shopping mall). The in-house innovative Macau-cuisine restaurant is fantastic. Service is as expected of the MO brand and MO Macau wears the brand's badge proudly.
- Mandarin Oriental MacauFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
With all the casinos popping up all over Macau ... the Mandarin Oriental is a wonderful place to stay without all the craziness that you'll find at the casinos.
Equally or even more luxurious than the Wynn or the Venetian ... The Mandarin Oriental is a phenomenal place to stay. Of course, it's a Mandarin Oriental so you shouldn't expect anything less.
Excellent!144 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location96% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Room92% thought the view was good.
- Food87% found the breakfast to be wonderful.