Mandarin Oriental, Paris
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (4)
- Mandarin Oriental, ParisMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 1First to ReviewMar 02, 2014
One of the newest arrivals on the Paris top end hotel scene, MO's Paris property is conveniently located the Jardin des Tuilleries on rue St Honoré. Decor nods to the city's illustrious role in the surrealist movement - clean, organic lines.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
- Mandarin Oriental, ParisMember ofLuxury TravelersJul 05, 2012
recently opened, this is the best place to stay this year in Paris, located at (Saint Honore) the chic street full of boutiques and good restaurants, here you will be very well located. Besides that everything is new. I reccomend a lot this hotel.
Excellent!39 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 95%.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 94% of the guests loved it.
- Location92% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 85%.
- Hotel82% considered it to be very well-maintained.