Mango Bay Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Mango Bay ResortMember ofFoodiesLocal CultureLuxury TravelersFirst to ReviewSep 14, 2013
Who Should Go: Couples and families
Why: Many resorts keep you to themselves, but Mango Bay Resort wants to share you with Barbados. A friendly, small resort on the island’s west coast, Mango Bay is a stroll away from boutique shopping in Holetown and adjacent to a lively stretch of bars and clubs that cater to island visitors and residents. Guests are welcomed at the weekly street parties in town and local bands provide the nightly entertainment in the hotel bar. The all-inclusive rate includes a few off-site excursions, as well as resort activities like kayaking, pedal boats, and waterskiing. Lounge chairs stretch the length of the modest beach and around the curvy free-form pool.
The Dollars: Doubles from $535/night. (Mango Bay enjoys an active off-season for the Caribbean, so you may want to consider a hot summer holiday.)Recommended for:Family Travelers
Outstanding!360 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Ambiance98% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Bar and BeveragesDelicious alcoholic drinks, according to 94%.
- Location89% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Food72% found the breakfast to be wonderful.