Manhattan Broadway Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Poor1140 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- FoodFood is average. Only 56% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Hotel56% thought it was rather dirty.
- Room54% said rooms were dirty.
The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Manhattan Broadway Budget Hotel features a concierge desk, an elevator (lift), and a microwave in the lobby. Business services and tour assistance are available. This is a smoke free property.
There are 43 guestrooms at Manhattan Broadway Budget Hotel. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request refrigerators, microwaves, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.