Going to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Islands
Going next week...and good restaurant recommendations?
recommended Daniel's Cafe by the SeaTake the North Caicos Ferry over just to sail by Parrot Cay and eat at Daniel's. Wonderful owners! Great conch fritters, fried fish, and local beer.Lynda Lippin
Daniel's wife, Sara, was one of my pilates clients when we lived on Provo. Again, if you go say hello and send my regards!
- Yoshi's SushiSalt Mills, Grace Bay Roadrecommended Yoshi's SushiWe lived in Turks and Caicos for six years, and Yoshi never disappointed. A Japanese sushi chef his at the helm of this restaurant that is loved by locals and tourists. Highly recommended.Lynda Lippin
If you go, say hi to Yoshi from Tony & Lynda in NY.
- Anacaona1 Grace Bay Circle Rd, Turks and Caicos Islandsrecommended AnacaonaI can't say enough about Anacaona. I stayed at Grace Bay and that is where this restaurant is. The atmosphere is elegant and romantic. Like most restaurants in the area it is open air but with great ... read moreservice. The Jerk & Rum Marinated Sea Bass was the most fabulous thing I have ever tasted.A bit pricey, you can expect to spend a minimum of $100.00 per person but an unbelievable dining experience!Kat Von B (Travelinggreek)
If you are looking for a real quality dining experience, you'll love this place!! A bit on the formal side but SOOOOO worth it!
- Saltmills Cafe & DinerThe Saltmills Plaza, Providenciales
- The Sharkbite Bar & GrillTurks and Caicos Islands
- Provo = Provedenciale Rental 151723Sapadilla Bay
- sail belugaLeeward