Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 69%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (22)Write a review
- MansionMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 2Mar 28, 2013
Great music! Multiple dance floors! Great crowd! I love this club! I'm glad this club is really spacious! You're not crammed on the dance floor rubbing elbows with strangers! Although, that's not always a bad thing! ;)
- MansionMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 9May 30, 2014
I visited Mansion on a bachelorette party trip to Miami. We got in with a club promoter, THANK GOD, as the line looked atrocious! The promoter had bottle service for us, again, that was very convenient as it looked like trying to get a drink at the bar was a hassle. We had a great time here but had to cut the night short because of 7am flights! I wish we could have stayed longer but since we were leaving at the crack of dawn the next day, it just didn't seem like a great idea to stay out all night. I would highly highly recommend finding a promoter online or even around town once you are there because the lines are insane. Since we knew we weren't going to be out very long, it was great to not spend half the time we were out standing in a ridiculous line.Recommended for:
- MansionMember ofBudget TravelersLocal CultureBusiness Travelers+ 7Oct 29, 2013
This place is awesome. There is bottle service, posh interior, fluffy couches, and beautiful, scantily clad women everywhere. The tables are so beautiful you would never believe the amount of gum stuck underneath. Plus, the music drowns out the insanity happening before your eyes. And there are girls, lots of hot girls. Also, come dressed tip top because Mansion has a strict dress code. Over-priced and decadent, this is the place to be seen in South Beach.Recommended for:
- MansionMember ofBudget TravelersFoodiesJun 05, 2014
LONG line. Ridiculously long at 10:30AM, but we had a promoter to walk us in so we didn't have to wait.
This place is pretty huge with a couple different rooms with house music and you standard R&B/hip hop. A couple of the rooms it was tough to walk around in and they charge a ridiculous amount for their drinks. The bartender we had in the way back was super slow and didn't know what an AMF was. No biggie, but their "shots" are tiny. Way less than 1oz and they charge about $15 for that little thing. More if it's top shelf. Meh. That's why you pre-drink!
- MansionJul 04, 2012
This place is notoriously well-known, but wildly overrated. There are three boats for future experiences for mansion.
1) The Never Been Boat: If you have never been you must experience it once in your lifetime. Hell even I had a great time my first time and I do not like this place anymore.
2) People Who Have Been Once and Had a Good Time Boat: I would suggest never going back and savoring your experience because I promise you will experience diminishing returns of fun if you come back here.
3) People Who Have Not Found Anything Better Boat and Keep Coming Back Thinking It Doesn't Get Better Boat: My advice keep looking it gets better, way better than this place.
Ear ringing loud. Pocket emptying pricey. Overrated reputation.
- MansionJul 04, 2012
This place is pure Miami heat and I'm not sure I like it. Sure it was chocked full of some of the hottest and most exotic women I have ever seen but the attitudes on these women killed it for me. I had a couple of drinks and then switched to a $7 bottle of water so I knew I had to cut myself off from spending anymore that night because I spent alot here. This place just goes to prove I'm not a club kind of guy.