Margaret's Cafe e Nata, Macau
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 74%Local Culture
- 68%Business Travelers
- 63%Budget Travelers
- 62%Family Travelers
- 51%History Buffs
Member Reviews (8)
- Margaret's Cafe e Nata, MacauMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Dec 30, 2013
Had an amazing egg tart here. Really quick service and inexpensive too. Local favourite, I gather. It is well worth the line, which actually clears pretty quickly.
- Margaret's Cafe e Nata, MacauMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 4Dec 23, 2013
Their Portuguese egg-tart is so good and tasted like from heaven !
There's good reason why this place always packed, world class egg tart in low price. Sometime mom and pop are the best, forgot all those fancy bakery or restaurant.
If you happen to be in Macau, definite visit this place !
- Margaret's Cafe e Nata, MacauNov 12, 2013
Rudest of all people. A nice European women was in front of me and asked the lady boss for some tart whilst pointing at them. The staff shouted at her saying 'Do not point, just tell me what you want, you will injure people'. Never have I witnessed such bad customer service. There are also 2 queues for this place (not labeled - surprise!!) and if you are in the wrong queue you will get shouted out. Terrible service
- Margaret's Cafe e Nata, MacauMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Oct 16, 2013
The best egg tart in town. It is always full, people are waiting in line outside. You'll see why when you have the first bite. The crust is pie-like, different than others in town.
- Margaret's Cafe e Nata, Macau Community ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesBackpackers+ 4Oct 12, 2013
My uncle brought my family here for THE egg tart of Macau. Apparently, no one makes it better than this place. Let me tell you: I've had many egg tarts in my life, and these were the best I ever had.
- Margaret's Cafe e Nata, MacauMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewOct 24, 2013
This small cafe was densely packed with locals and the staff was in overdrive baking and selling traditional Macanese goods. I had a sweet bread, a cup of fruit, and a fruit yogurt shake, all of which were very tasty. Judging by the crowded popularity of the place, if you want some Macanese treats, check out Margaret's Cafe e Nata.