Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Mariam HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to Review
For the price and the friendly staff, it gets my 5 star vote. As for amenities is a 3-star hotel with decent breakfast and reasonable dinner buffet. The swimming pool made it a plus. The best part about it is that this hotel can arrange all your travel needs (day trips to Dead Sea, Mt Nebo, etc.. and longer trips to Petra, Aquaba) and has drivers waiting for you to book as needed. The trips can be shared among the hotel guests so it makes it very affordable and safe to have a hotel driver take you.
Very Good!10 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Internet100% thought it was a great value.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location88% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- HotelHotel is great.
- Swimming Pool