- Varsity Downtown61 North Ave Nw, Atlanta, GA 30308
commented on this list
You can visit the Georgia Aquarium & the World of Coke both on the same day. Most folks do.
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza210 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30303-1745recommended The Westin Peachtree PlazaThis is a great place to enjoy a few cocktails before dinner, or an after dinner drink. I highly recommend the Sundial Room at the very top of the building. The restaurant revolves, and if you go at ... read morenight, the city is breathtaking!Joy Safranek
If you don't like heights, I advise you to face the doors of the outside elevator. That's what I have to do when I go here. The food is great and the atmosphere is fabulous! I don't know how the rooms are to stay in, but if you are on a tight budget, I suggest staying outside of the Downtown area.
- Piccadilly Cafeteria5647 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30341recommended Piccadilly CafeteriaSome of the best southern-style foods in this place! Anyone can find just about anything they would want here.Joy Safranek
If you do get to the Piccadilly, I highly recommend the fried okra! I'm not an okra fan, but this stuff is wonderfully delicious!
- Atlanta Braves190 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, Georgia, United Statesrecommended Atlanta BravesAmerica's Team! They will even allow you to carry in a small cooler and your own food! Can you ask for more than that?
- Six Flags Over Georgia275 Riverside Parkway, Austell, GA 30168recommended Six Flags Over GeorgiaIf you like theme parks this is the place to go! You will have a blast.recommended Six Flags Over GeorgiaGreat fun , try going in the spring or fall to beat the heat
- CNN Center384 Northyards Blvd NW #490, Atlanta, GA, United Statesrecommended CNN Centerit was a fun and interesting day. also got to meet and talk w/.the u.s. atty. gen. that day
recommended AtlantaDear Marilyn, I have visited Atlants during the Olympic Games for two weeks only in a conference, I liked too much the Airport, the high ways, the restauants and Hostels where you can find a good ... read morehospitality and economic prices. We have no time to visit the Museum and the American leaders mountain where their sculptures. By the way,The weather in Atlanta is very hot at summertime. I encourgae you to visit Atlanta the biggest and famous city in Georgia, Good luck and happy holiday. I welcome your friendship if you need any information don't hesitate to write me. God bless you. Henry from Germany. Note: If you have a time pay a visit Carter Cultural Centre (CCC) where you'll find the Library and the the American History books and archives. Thank you.Henry Bedenian
Please write me when you plan to visit Atlanta?
- Georgia Aquarium225 Baker Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA, United Statesrecommended Georgia AquariumAbsolutely fun for EVERYONE!!!!
- Turner Field755 Hank Aaron Drive, Atlanta, GA 30315recommended Turner FieldDefinitely take in a Braves game! Turner Field is an experience you will not want to miss!
commented on this list
Go to underground Atlanta nice clubs and places to eat and Stone Mountain is a great place to have fun.
commented on this list
try the under ground alanta I bet you'll like it ! and stone mountian theres many goodplaces there !!!
- City Segway Tours250 Park Ave West NW #105, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site450 Auburn Ave Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30312-1504recommended Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic SiteToured MLK's house and church on MLK day and it was so surreal and amazing. It's incredible that these sites are not more visited. Just open to the public. Very accessible. Incredible to read his ... read morewords and wisdom, on his birthday, and then pay respects at his simple grave.
- World of Coca Cola121 Baker Street, Atlanta, GA 30313-1807recommended World of Coca ColaFun if you have a free afternoon in ATL. Right next to the aquarium, and they sell a discount tourist pass to both! Very cool, interactive factory, and well done.recommended World of Coca ColaFun and very informative place for all ages. You can taste cola pruducts from around the world or even create your OWN. Cute Polar bear :)
- Babette's Cafe573 N Highland Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 30307recommended Babette's CafeThere was a time long ago when I really loved this place. It felt unique. Now there are so many wonderful restaurants in Atlanta that this just feels a bit worn. If you are in the Five Points area ... read morethen check it out. It has a cozy feel and good food. But it isn't that super special spot it used to be.
- Rathbun's112 Krog St Ne, Ste R, Atlanta, GA 30307recommended Rathbun'sOne of the original celebrity chefs in Atlanta, Kevin Rathbun really is a master in combining rich ingredients in a delicate way. Roasted pork belly tacos are not to be missed. Scallops are super. ... read moreService is great. Funky setting. Definitely make a reservation.
- JCT Kitchen1198 Howell Mill Rd, Atlanta, Georgiarecommended JCT KitchenTraditional southern cuisine with a twist. Chicken and dumplings filled with ricotta. Shrimp and grits. Head there for the Sunday Suppers served family style. Rooftop bar is fun. Service is OK.
- Legal Sea Foods - Downtown Atlanta275 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GArecommended Legal Sea Foods - Downtown AtlantaNice place, good service, fresh seafood dishes. Perfect location : near Aquarium and World of Cola
- Stone Mountain ParkStone Mountain, Georgiarecommended Stone Mountain Parkit's in Decatour area, but worth to drive. Go up on airlift or hike up on Rock for amazing view on the area