Local beers and burgers. In the Marin country Mart. Lots of other places to eat nearby, as well as a movie theater across the street.
Restaurants near Marin Brewing Company
- 10.08 mi
- 20.04 mi1819 Larkspur Landing Cir, Larkspur, CA0.04 mi from Marin Brewing Company3 reviews
Sushi Ko has been anchoring the once hot , busy and now hovering on life support Larkspur Landing mall just a stone's throw from San Quentin for 30 years. It has weathered the many comings and goings of different businesses in this beleagured mall that is trying to compete with 2 other malls in the tiny Twin Cities (Larspur and ...Popular withFoodies
- 30.07 mi2233 Larkspur Landing Circle, Larkspur, CA0.07 mi from Marin Brewing Company2 reviews
Full of California seasonal flavors, this restaurant in the mall near the ferry landing is one of Marin's favorite haunts, whether you're coming to nosh and drink at the bar or for a full meal. Farmers market salads, brioche bread sandwiches and fresh Pacific catch are all on the menu. If it's sunny, sit outside on the patio.Popular withLocalFoodies
- 40.19 mi2405 Larkspur Landing Cir #4, Larkspur, CA, United States0.19 mi from Marin Brewing Company1 review
For the carnivore in all of us. Restaurant and butcher shop both, straight from the farm. This place serves top quality, ethically raised meat. Try the Philly Cheese Steak or burger.
- 50.76 mi310 Bon Air, Bon Air Shopping Center, Greenbrae, CA, United States0.76 mi from Marin Brewing Company1 review
Literally the best cupcakes, lemon cake and chocolate cake you'll ever have.
- 61.91 mi901 Lincoln, San Rafael, CA1.91 mi from Marin Brewing Company17 reviews
I've heard before that if there is a line, that's where to go. Yes they do things a little differently t this restaurant. You order you food in line, they give you the ticket to take up to cashier, then they sit you. If your not comfortable sharing a table with complete strangers then the wait may be longer. With ...Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters
- 73.54 mi798 Redwood Hwy, Mill Valley, CA 949413.54 mi from Marin Brewing Company
In-N-Out. I don't need to mention anything about the quality of the food. That's always consistently good. This In-N-Out doesn't have a drive through, so be weary of that. I would avoid coming here between 12-2pm. There must be a school near by because there's always high schoolers there around that time.Popular withFamiliesFoodiesBackpackers
- 81.4 mi
- 94.61 mi
- 101.6 mi507 Magnolia Avenue, Larkspur, CA 94939, United States1.6 mi from Marin Brewing Company
Gayle and I met my friend Lisa and her boyfriend here for Brunch today. We had been meaning to get together for a long time, and today our scheduling stars aligned. This Left Bank is one Lisa's favourite local places, and since the former one in Pleasant Hill was a key venue in our dating relationship, Gayle and I were ...Popular withFoodies
- 111.7 mi320 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, CA 949391.7 mi from Marin Brewing Company
A popular Italina/ pizza restaurnat in Marin. Excellent cuisine, pizza is delicious and reminds me of true Italian pizza (thin crust with top notch ingredients). My favorite pizza is the Marin- comes with potatoes and white sauce adds a unique twist that I love!Popular withFoodiesFamilies
- 123.8 mi
- 133.54 mi
- 143.59 mi
- 151.7 mi316 Magnolia Ave, Larkspur, CA 949391.7 mi from Marin Brewing Company2 reviews
Bruce Hill, the owner of Pizzeria Picco, also runs Picco, a more formal Italian restaurant next door. City dwellers might know Hill for his work as executive chef at BIX and owner of the popular SOMA pizzeria, Zero Zero. Why drive to Marin if Zero Zero is so much closer? The experience at Pizzeria Picco is completely different. Unlike Zero ...Popular withTrendstersFoodiesLuxury
- 163.6 mi15 Madrona St, Mill Valley, CA 949413.6 mi from Marin Brewing Company2 reviews
If heaven could be wrapped up inside a burrito, I imagine it would taste like one the delights from Avatar's. Great Punjabi fare like smoked eggplant and curried pumpkin seem right at home inside warm, homemade parathas (Indian flat bread). It all just works so well together.
- 172.16 mi848 College Ave, Kentfield, CA 949042.16 mi from Marin Brewing Company
It's times like eating here that I feel like Marin County is one of the most beautiful places on the planet. If there was a 'downtown' Kentfield, the Half Day Cafe would be in it, but yet, it feels like it's in a small rural town and is on a gently flowing stream with a shaded outdoor patio. The scones ...Popular withOutdoorLocal
- 183.49 mi
- 191.82 mi
- 203.51 mi