Marina Bay Sands
Phone:+65 6688 8888
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Handicap Accessible
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 92%Family Travelers
- 67%Green Travelers
- 66%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 66%Business Travelers
- 66%Art & Design Lovers
- 66%Nightlife Lovers
- 59%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (145)
- Marina Bay SandsMember ofFamily TravelersLocal CultureGreen Travelers+ 2Oct 25, 2013
A must visit place while you are in Singapore. The hotel is connected to the casino and shopping mall. Best time to visit is at 8 pm or 11 pm (if I am not mistaken) to see the dancing and musical fountain. You can also take the bridge to go to Garden By the Bay across the highway.
- Marina Bay SandsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Jan 04, 2014
Disappointment, amongst the many hotels that I have been to in Singapore and around the region, this one has almost no service (apart from the front desk) what so ever. The room is nothing to rave about. Room service is almost non existent (took almost an hour to come and did not solve the problem), there are no bellboys or staff to point you to your room (when we did find one, he didn't even know where our room was). You would be better off spending your money elsewhere.
- Marina Bay SandsMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 4Dec 14, 2013
Forget the casino and hotel. Head to the top of the Marina Bay Sands for the incredible views of Singapore from the observation deck. A great place to hop in the pool if you know someone who is staying there but friends who have stayed there say the hotel itself isn't worth it.
Dining options at Marina Bay Sands include 13 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include 3 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a health club and a children's club. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. This Singapore property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. The property has a complimentary area shuttle which runs to destinations within 2 mi. Business services, wedding services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a casino, valet parking, and a concierge desk. The property has designated areas for smoking. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
There are 2331 guestrooms at Marina Bay Sands. Guestrooms have city, sea, or river views. Beds come with down comforters and premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and slippers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). 42 inch plasma televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is available.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: SGD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Excellent!11771 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Food100% loved the sushi selection.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- Location88% liked the proximity to shopping.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Hotel Building81% said the facilities were very new.
- Hotel73% thought it was clean.