Restaurants for Business Travelers in Marina del Rey
- 4413400 Washington Blvd, #102, Marina del Rey, CA 902921 review
I'm a true Libra. I'm indecisive, so you can imagine that when I saw Kaya's 5 pages of rolls AND their a la carte Korean choices, my head was about to explode. Fortunately, I was dining with two other regulars, and they had arrived before my friend and I did, so they already ordered a few things and made the ...
- 464142 Vía Marina, Marina del Rey, CA, United States1 review
Ranked by Sunset Magazine as one of the most romantic outdoor dining experiences in the Western U.S.
- 471720 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA1 review
This place is a great hole in the wall. Don't let the bars on the window scare you away. I usually call ahead so by the time I get there, it is coming off the grill and piping hot. And, unless you like your onions burnt, I request them not so cooked. I have never had it with sauce ( ...
- 484724 Lincoln Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA1 review
I sampled A BUNNNNCH of gelato flavors here and they were all very good. The problem is that it's so difficult to choose flavors T_T I ended up getting medium size so I could get 3 flavors, and though I love ice cream and frozen desserts, it was just too much! It got overly sweet. Most flavors are pretty sweet ...Popular with
- 4930 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA 90292, United States1 review
- 504175 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902921 review
- 534264 Lincoln Boulevard, Marina Del Rey, CA1 review
Typical Starbucks set-up, this one in Marina Del Rey, where Santa Monica starlets, hippies and muscle heads who failed in Hollywood ease into middle age and retirement after going corporate. No wonder they are a little edgy on burnt coffee!
- 5531 Washington Boulevard, Los Angeles, California1 review
Fun outdoor dining, with traditional Italian food, close to the beach. Great for large groups. Make sure to sing along with all the cheesy songs!
- 574215 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA 902921 review
- 584375 Glencoe Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA 90292-6499, United States1 review
I gotta say I'm bummed. This place had a makeover. And the ambience. Awesome. I live across the street and was really anticipating that it would get a lot better. To my dismay, I went into the restaurant and found out that the best chicken pot pie that I ever had was now off the menu. The owner decided that ...