Things to do for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Marina del Rey
Recommended for You
- 1Venice Fishing Pier, Marina del Rey, CA 90291Ranked #1 overall in Marina del Rey things to do6 reviews
Good surf, great views! The waves on Venice Beach break best here, but it can be a little culturally rough and localized during good swells. Otherwise, this is a fun...Popular with
- 3Admiralty & Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 Ranked #2 overall in Marina del Rey things to do3 reviews
Largest private boat Marina in the US (I think) Six "basins". Eat at the Cheescake Factory outside on the patio. Nice views. Walk or bike around. have drink at the...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 61 Lmu Dr # 100, Los Angeles, CARanked #5 overall in Marina del Rey things to do1 review
Look for the hiking/running trails around the school. Park by the basketball courts and park and then walk towards the many tiny trails.
- 73007 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA, United StatesRanked #6 overall in Marina del Rey things to do1 review
I've discovered this place through groupon and kept coming after my voucher was used since I love the service and results here. They still have a promotion for 5 for...Popular with
- 8225 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Marina del Rey things to do1 review
Full array of foods that are already prepared - amazing produce and 4 blocks for the house.Popular with
- 913400 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Marina del Rey things to do1 review
I swear I am up to no good. Great place for shenanigans, magazine browsing and last minute guilt gifts. Sections get moved around a lot, biography section is usually upstairs....
- 1013463 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CaliforniaRanked #10 overall in Marina del Rey things to do1 review
Costco is a necessary evil. It runs like Baghdad, but if you need things in bulk- come here. They now have more organic selections, and yeas, the toys are spectacular.