Things to do in Marina del ReyBack to list view
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 1Venice Fishing Pier, Marina del Rey, CA 90291Ranked #1 overall in Marina del Rey things to do46 reviews
1000 ft long pier jutting into the Gulf of Mexico. Great pier fishing, or grab an ice cream from the concession stand and enjoy the unbeatable view. Best place to...Popular with
- 2Admiralty & Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 Ranked #2 overall in Marina del Rey things to do4.54 reviews
Nice place to walk/bike around - or if you know someone go sailing. This is good for those who need a breath of fresh air but not those looking for...Popular with
- 51 Lmu Dr # 100, Los Angeles, CARanked #5 overall in Marina del Rey things to do51 review
Look for the hiking/running trails around the school. Park by the basketball courts and park and then walk towards the many tiny trails.
- 63007 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA, United StatesRanked #7 overall in Marina del Rey things to do51 review
I've discovered this place through groupon and kept coming after my voucher was used since I love the service and results here. They still have a promotion for 5 for...Popular with
- 7225 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United StatesRanked #6 overall in Marina del Rey things to do51 review
Full array of foods that are already prepared - amazing produce and 4 blocks for the house.Popular with
- 913400 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Marina del Rey things to do31 review
I swear I am up to no good. Great place for shenanigans, magazine browsing and last minute guilt gifts. Sections get moved around a lot, biography section is usually upstairs....
- 1013463 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CaliforniaRanked #10 overall in Marina del Rey things to do21 review
Costco is a necessary evil. It runs like Baghdad, but if you need things in bulk- come here. They now have more organic selections, and yeas, the toys are spectacular.